Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Oh mannnnnn I thought that the dark below WASSSSSS the new expansion?!?!?! It HADDDDDD to be the new expansion with all the enthusiasm I read about it the past couple months.

Grats to them! Also, LOL @ the naysayers!

Gratz to them; and it's not world first ... it's asia's first. With the difference between clients there are no longer world firsts when it comes to boss kills in WoW.

Lol... crap news...

Can run both 10 and 25 per week;
    Have high ilvl gear;
    Grab tons of higher ilvl 25man + 10man gear and kill 10man heroic garrosh.

"Gratz" lol.

Clever use of game mechanics?

Congratz on world first kill!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoss17 View Post
    Seriously, we shouldn't be the ones to whine since none of us probably ain't in the top guilds.
    So who cares that they're different down made by different people ?

If it bothers top guolds then they should be the one to complain to Blizzard.
    Blizzard never made any rank in pve, PUG did.
    Yeah there is nothing wrong with a EU or US guild getting world second. I'll end up getting world 1000 so I'm not one to talk. And if the top guilds don't like that asia has a slight advantage it's their job to complain about it not ours. It's Blizzards game, they decide the rules. They chose to give them an advantage so we can't complain about an asian guild getting world first. They're not cheating, they're not playing a different game, they're not on another planet like the fanboys in here are laughably going on about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    That's like saying if Blood Legion gets world first it doesn't count because they had an extra day head start every week. Sorry, but they play World of Warcraft on the planet earth therefore it is world first. No amount of Method/Paragon/Blood Legion fanboys can change that fact.
    Oh, it's still a first, but a first on a different race. Technically speaking the Asians and the Western people aren't competing against eachother simply because it's not the same race.

Gratz. US/EU sure down Heroic Garrosh this week!

10+ Year Old Account
    So the last phase of Garrosh encounter takes place at SW harbor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Lol... crap news...

Can run both 10 and 25 per week;
    Have high ilvl gear;
    Grab tons of higher ilvl 25man + 10man gear and kill 10man heroic garrosh.

"Gratz" lol.
    Pretty much this. They are basically playing a different game. Also, they get two resets of both 10 and 25 per week.

Not a legitimate world first, at least not in regards to EU and US.

Gz on world first, dont listen to the other 4 pages of butthurt paragon/method ass kissers thats normal in the plagued community on mmo champion.

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Pretty much this. They are basically playing a different game. Also, they get two resets of both 10 and 25 per week.

Not a legitimate world first, at least not in regards to EU and US.

agreed, and i don't even play anymore.

It's just not legit to call it "world first" if it's not the same experience for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    World first's is world's first. Don't matter to me which country won or what ilvl gear they had (to point this out in the main post, the admins seems to kinda bias to US/EU groups).
    Grats to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Tyandor View Post
    Oh, it's still a first, but a first on a different race. Technically speaking the Asians and the Western people aren't competing against eachother simply because it's not the same race.
    *sigh*

Why didn't you simply answered that Asia and western cannot competete because WoW is there a different game; but to say something like this is really bad; please keep ethnics outside of mmo-champion!!!

But yes, We cannot compare asia wow with eu/us-wow: They have a BIIIIIIG difference:

10 Player and 25 Player are there like in WotLK, and the ilvl-difference is also very big!

They have

1.) Different Lockouts on 10 and 25 Player: so they gain far more loot
    2.) Higher ilvl: yes the bosses there are also stronger, but maybe not enough
    But the BIGGEST difference is:
    3.) 25 Player drops higher ilvl than 10 Player. So it is like in WotLK: 10 Player get easily defeated with 25 man gear; because the boss on 10 Player is tuned for the gear that drops in 10 Player-mode; not for items that drops in 25 man.

So it is a first kill; but asia is not really in direct combat with EU/US. I really hope that blizzard change the problems there so that EU/US can be competitive with asia anymore: if they have higher ilvl; the boss should be more tuned; if they can get loot in 10 and 25 mode

But the most important thing is: For the first kill blizzard should let them downscale the ilvl of 25 man drops to 10 man drops if they go into 10 man heroic: at least until the competition of the first kill is over.

Quote Originally Posted by rsabin View Post
    Still waiting the true WoW world first.
    The game in Asia in not WoW, it's only a mod with cheats. Deal with that.
    To late already happened.they got world first wow is wow no matter what region.

Everybody is arguing that wow is wow no matter where it is. The people who think it doesn't count as a real world first are kind of right. What they got was an Asian world first, if anything there are two. Whether or not people want to admit it, the Asians really do have an advantage, with access to better gear faster than the EU/West.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 lockouts per week
    10-25 separate lockouts.

This means in this same amount of time, they've ran 10 and 25 probably 6 times each. 25 man does have bosses that are 10% stronger, but they beat it in 10 man with the upgraded 25 man gear (which is quite a bit higher in ilvl in Asia). I'll count this as a feat when wearing heroic gear to beat normal becomes a feat.

10 ilvl headstart? the west first will be way more impressive

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    They are basically playing a different game..
    What's the game called? I might pick it up if it's any good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winterstrife View Post
    World first's is world's first. Don't matter to me which country won or what ilvl gear they had (to point this out in the main post, the admins seems to kinda bias to US/EU groups).
    Grats to them!
    There is a reason for that. MMOchamp is Blood Legion's ass kissing site. We've seen that when Method gets world first but Blood Legion's video is the one on the front page cause of their association.