Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Windwalker Monk

I'd like a complete redesign or removal of Fists of Fury. It's one of the biggest points of contention between different theorycrafters on the subject. It's a channeled melee attack, so on anything that isn't stunnable it's easily a waste. I also doesn't do enough damage to make it that much better than just spending those resources on other abilties during that time. You don't autoattack or gain chi while using it. Since beta people have been asking for Blizzard to rethink the whole "stationary channel melee attack" concept and even Chen Stormstout in his temporary vehicle mode allowed you to channel it while moving. Removing it entirely would require moving Rising Sun Kick down to level 10, though. Not exactly a problem, really.

Other than that, as cool as clones are, I wish instead of giving us an ability that requires an addon or mouseover macros to use without losing GCDs to human reaction time they had just made our Tiger Strikes act like (a weaker) Flurry of Xuen. With our current cleave, though, that would be extreme overkill.]

Guardian Druid

Remove Maul. Period. Seeing it spammed by a tank in dungeons is one of those really annoying "oh crap, he's going to die a lot, isn't he?" signs. The fact there's a big OMGPROC symbol on the screen telling you to waste your rage on maul when leveling despite that you should really be spamming it on your defensives is just counter-intuitive.
    Last edited by TheWindWalker; 2013-09-30 at 11:56 AM.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

mage...fix 90 talents....they need a rehaul to actually go with the plan blizz had for 90 talents. everyone elses is utility based or a CD or maybe even a change of spell. but having to maintain invoc and rune (granted they have been made better as the xpac has gone on i'll give them that) i would rather have either a fancy shmancy cool down or some very nice utility. I feel like they just kinda gave mages neat spells like alter time, time warp, mirror image, when those could've made for good or fun talents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Dunno if anyone disagrees with this statement but I'd like to see Wrath Prot Warrior style come back. I don't like how they are now. Sure they have nice utility and such but it just feels...weird. I highly enjoy BrM Monks and Prot Paladins though. Haven't tried Blood DK and never cared for bear tank.
    I agree with most of what you said (I dislike bear tanking as well) but not about the protection warrior. I looooooove the Active mitigation prot warrior playstyle, with Barrier/Block etc, and the new Ultimatum/Riposte procs. I'd be horrified to go back to Wrath/BC style tanking. No offense intended, you're entitled to your opinion 100%, but I vastly prefer them as they are now.

As for hunters (my other main class) I love BM spec as it is, Surv is alright and Marks I find utterly boring.

Deleted
    Prot Pala here
    Loving it how it is (maybe SS nerf was a bit too big)
    so no chcnges here

but I'd love to see prot warriors fixed so that my co-tank doesn't whine so much

I play all undead characters because of two of the racial benefits. I have a unholy DK and a frost mage. I'd like to see more for the unholy DK's.

I play shadow priest and hunter.

for shadow priest, i would really like to get mana burn back. that was my favorite pvp spell as i'd utility against a caster who was facing a melee, only to burn them out of mana and then we would both beat him down.

for hunters, I'd just really like see my pets be account bound, so if i play my hunter on a different realm, all my pets i collected would be usable on both.

Deleted
    Hunter.
    Would LOVE to see some diversity between speccs. We have signature shots and then dump with Arcane Shot. Steady and Cobra shot is more or less the same thing.

Warlocks are a good example of diversity between speccs.

I want the cata style arcane back for mages. It was really fun, but now its....poop and boring. The changes were NOT good. have the other specs be fart arse around rotation specs, I like that arcane was super simple.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    I want the cata style arcane back for mages. It was really fun, but now its....poop and boring. The changes were NOT good. have the other specs be fart arse around rotation specs, I like that arcane was super simple.
    You want to see the 2 buttom spec coming back in it's faceroll form? PHATT chance mister!

OT: Shadow priest.

Give us the same treatment as ret got in mop, we are in the same position as ret was in cata.. very slow resource build. holy power/shadow orbs.. it's exact;y the same! give us more things to do with our orbs.. and let us stack up to 4 orbs or 5 even.. make it .. idk more instretsing.

Deleted
    Playing rogue right now and I want pre-MoP warlocks back. In regards of rogue, I want nothing changed at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play a warrior tank and, I dunno, I think we're in a pretty good place right now PvE number-wise. We do about the same damage as any other non-monk tank (tad lower, but not enough to be worried), have good survivability, and our signature utilities like Skull Banner and Heroic Leap are still fun to work with.

The one thing that's bugged me the most this expansion (class-wise) is the reliance on non-tank stats for tanks. Paladins have it worst with the need for haste, but it still irks me that a hit/expertise chestplate with a Strength socket bonus is considered tank gear. It just feels...wrong. But most tanks are built that way not (Blood DKs the seeming exception) so I'm willing to let that slide.

I guess what I'd like to see are a few other bits of flavor added to the class to make it stand out a bit more as different, rather than powerful. Examples:
    -- an ability that lets you eat food in combat instantly for a reduced benefit. Warriors remain the only class with no magical healing abilities, this would fit.
    -- an ability that lets you grab an enemy, rooting you both.
    -- an ability that lets you pick up a rogue or monk and throw them (light armor)
    -- an ability to add a "temp enchant" to your weapons like a whetstone, something along the lines of "your first hit does XXX damage, then this effect wears off". This should come with an appropriate glinting effect on the weapon's blade/edge/head.
    -- a talent that lets Spell Reflect work on nonmagical projectiles too
    -- some kind of obvious difference between weapon types. Not in terms of hit/damage, we saw that fall apart when the old talent trees vanished, and they're not really needed. But a visible result. Glyphs, perhaps. Glyph of the Pike could impale corpses on a polearm (using the "drowned" corpse model and a copy of your current weapon) on a kill. Glyph of the Bloody Mess would smash targets to bits with maces. Glyph of Excalibur would modify certain attacks like Shockwave to have you shove your sword into the ground, causing a blast effect visual. That sort of thing.

Playing Mage since Wotlk, i´d like to see Mage became some Deff Cd for the whole Raid like Temporal Shield.
    generell i miss the old talent trees and the NON Mix Specs, like: I play Fire, i use Fire talents and Spells and so on

I'd remove the fucking dots that apparently every ranged class has these days from most specs. Especially mages. And I'd remove the water elemental. That god awful thing has pissed me off ever since it got implemented.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

15+ Year Old Account
    Redo mage 90 talents, Add Blast Wave to fire
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

I want Death Knight runes to go back to how they were originally, before Cataclysm. It was so much faster paced, more fun and more consistent.

I Play Ret pally, which I feel are in a good place and love playing in its current form.

Ele/ Resto Shammy- ELe seems to be super weak until you have the legendary Meta, Resto Is in a much better place now than it was at Launch, but I still want my old Totems back, let me place all 4 at one time and don't make them have a damn 1 min duration.

Disc Priest- I love where we are at, but feel for the launch of xpac we need to have 100% atonement back, to be reduced later in the expansion again.

Brewmaster Monk- I love where we are at, but WTF is up with the 10% damage nerf that is just laziness on their part, instead of figuring out which ability is causing the high #'s they just give us a flat nerf.

Id love to play my DK, Rogue, and Druid. But cannot bring myself to do the extremely long and excruciating leveling experience which is quests, Cata takes all of 6 hours to level through and can be done in dungeons MOP cannot be done this way. Linear leveling is not good, and Karsang Wilds/ Four Winds is not a choice, no one levels in Karsang. For me to actively play my DK again they need to go back to Wrath when they were fun, so I can play my DK for Blood dps (the whole reason I made him in the first place), Rogues need to also go back to wrath where weapons affected which talents you choose and were fun to change up, and Druids need to also go back to Wrath where I never ran out of mana and never had to cast spells Hots were enough to keep anyone alive and top the meters.
    Last edited by schwank05; 2013-09-30 at 01:47 PM.

Deleted
    Shadow Priest, I'd like to see an overhaul in our abilities that stops us doing all or nothing dps in multi dotting vs single target, maybe a rebalance of dot power and a new spell that uses shadow orbs for multidotting so we can do decent single target without making the multidotting too strong

10+ Year Old Account
    WArrior, i wanna duel wield shields.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senedra View Post
    WArrior, i wanna duel wield shields.
    best idea ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightplay View Post
    best idea ever
    but only as prot spec though since it makes sense XD