Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lightplay View Post
    Shadow Priest, I'd like to see an overhaul in our abilities that stops us doing all or nothing dps in multi dotting vs single target, maybe a rebalance of dot power and a new spell that uses shadow orbs for multidotting so we can do decent single target without making the multidotting too strong
    I really gotta agree with this. I rolled a Priest, got her to 90 and she never really took off. Now it's 5.4 and they're at the bottom of the DPS rankings and I'd rather just take a (non-twink) level 85 warlock than a 90 shadow priest to run anything pre-MoP.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunter spec without pets. I hate pets but i like playing the role of an "archer" for lack of better terminology.

I play a bit of everything, I just want some of the spells combined or removed to clean up the action bars. Rotations need to be 4 buttons max and a 5th proc/situational spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock since 2005.

For the next expansion, I'd like to see the TBC style affliction make a return. Good old Shadowbolt and moar dots (5 it was, I believe? Corr, UA, SL, Imm, Haunt?). Multidotting ftw.

I tried Aff at the start of MoP, but I've disliked the way Spriets' Mindflay looked since I first saw it, and there they went... Made my all-time fav spec into a spriest spin-off and cutting DoTs to add up to it :'-( went destro shortly after. Not that it comes close to Aff, but that darn MG animation... Boo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Enhancement Shaman, more integrated spell damage rather than spell damage casts. More melee attacks. More damage. Even less CD dependence.
    This is how the spec felt in Wrath tbh. It's too bad that it shifted away from GCD locked, hack and slash, pissed off elemental dude.

DK's need an overhaul of some sort. Not so much on the priority, but on how our class specs scale. Having one spec tied to a secondary stat (Frost=mastery) and another tied to a primary stat (Unholy=strength) is basically forcing Blizz to gimp one spec over the other at any given point in time. I think that Blood feel really good for what Blizzard is trying to do with tanking so maybe they shouldn't touch that so much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    I can assure you no class has a rotation with only 2 spells and proccs, they already are advanced like it is IMO. Or how do you mean "complex rotation" as?
    Well I actually don't know (because i don't play dps specs anymore), it's a common complain tho. Yesterday, for example, I was talking abut this matter with 2 mages in my guild and they said that frost and fire rotations are basically the same on an overall.
    I for one i stopped playing my spriest because the rotation has lost in depth, and feels like playing every other caster spec: refersh dot(s), hard cast cds, filler and 1-2 procs. When i played it there was close to no rng involved with a strict priority system, the difference between a mediocre and an awesome player was all about timing and tracking.

I play holy priest the majority of the time and I'd love to see a chakra rework, it has to be one of the clunkiest abilities in the game. Rather than being a smart choice like it should be its basically " is it worth being stuck in this chakra for 30 secs" as very few boss abilities happen on a 30 sec timer. As a result most of the time you only stick to 1 chakra for the whole fight anyways and there is very little choice involved.
    I'd like to see them remove the penalty on chakras and just make the holy words a CD of some type
    I'd also like a good personal damage reduction CD (maybe make dispersion baseline)
    I'd like hymn of hope to be castable while moving (divine hymn too but mabye for a penalty as that would be OP)
    I see a lot of people complain about holy's mana regen but I actually like the mana management aspect and would rather see all other healers around the same regen then be buffed.
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly warlock and druid, especially since MoP when I no longer have time for other chars.
    Only want small changes honestly, like some tuning of talents and underused spells.

For the next expansion, I'd like to see the TBC style affliction make a return. Good old Shadowbolt and moar dots (5 it was, I believe? Corr, UA, SL, Imm, Haunt?). Multidotting ftw.
    Wouldn't mind this really, especially having more DoT's is something I really miss.

i want locks to be less dependant on procs and cds, atleast for demo and destro

Deleted
    > warlock only
    > back to more dots and no SB:SS/SS crap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Discipline as a whole could feel a little more unique.
    Wait, what? Disci is the most unique healing spec of the game...

Deleted
    I'd really like to see shadow priest single target damage buffed... We have been at the bottom of the list on single target through whole MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to see Rogues and Hunters get the same treatment Warlocks got when their three specs were more clearly differentiated and rationalized

Warlock revamp was frickin' awesome and hell, and Rogues and Hunters need that too
    I feel like mages are already differentiated enough, but not Rogues and Hunters.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

I'd love if enhance went back to being a "pure" melee specc. Also I'd like to see the speccs divided up by elements, with Elemental getting more fire spells.
    Ofc, they dont have to be 100% one element, due to silences and such, but more so than now.

Deleted
    I feel like they should give Death Knights the same treatment they gave to Warlocks in MoP, in my opinion Death knights are pretty generic at the moment, the rune system could use some improvements and the Runeforging needs a complete revamp.

Hunter - Petless MM and give the specs some flavor they are all way too similar in my opinion
    Mage - Scrap 90 Talents
    Druid - Make Bear less like I'm slammin down on a paino
    Priest - Give back something to make Shadow tanky in PVE
    Rogue - Whole scale revamp on the scale of MoP Warlock, probably even more than that.
    Shaman - Change Ascendance for Elemental to just give a DPS buff like Enhance.
    Warrior - Make prot feel less like I'm slamming down on a piano
    Hi Sephurik

I play a druid. I think it'd be cool if they made a solar counterpart to Starfall. Call it Solar Flare, have it do a tiny aoe burst, and apply sunfire on the targets.

Deleted
    Mages are a jumbled mess atm (not saying they are underpowered) they really need to rethink a lot of the talents imo. Most are either far too boring or restricting.

Oh and I think hunters and warlocks need 1 spec to be petless.
    Last edited by mmoc79cd15b503; 2013-09-30 at 04:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senarx View Post
    I play a druid. I think it'd be cool if they made a solar counterpart to Starfall. Call it Solar Flare, have it do a tiny aoe burst, and apply sunfire on the targets.
    Sunburst would be a way cooler name for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Been a hunter since launch
    What I would like to see done to hunter is really diversify the specs. My idea would be something like this:

Marks:
    Master of ranged weapons - High DPS out put with low mobility (Trade off)
    No pet
    Plenty of snares / traps to attempt to keep melee at bay
    Full stealth (like a rogue)
    Leather armor (So we can be sneaky too)

Survival:
    Hybrid healer / raid utility (Debuffs, healing arrows, raid buffs) similar to the Bounty Hunter healing spec in TOR or Combat medic in SWG
    AOE Healing traps
    Ranged healing shots
    Poison Mastery to increase sting damage
    Mail Armor

Beast Mastery:
    Pet tanking spec (Yes Raid tanking)
    Plate armor
    High health pools - low DPS output
    Pets gain bonuses to health, healing received, and armor
    Abilities to increase threat generation

General outline but I think it would be cool