10+ Year Old Account

Quick question about Enhancement Cooldowns.

So I've got my hands on Assurance of Consequence (flex+2) . This gets my glyphed Fire Elemental to 1.84 minutes and my Ascendance to 2.24 minutes (if I remember them correctly . And by the way my talent choices are Elemental Mastery with Primal Elementalist. And I don't have any T16 pieces .

The question aroused here is . Do I stall my Elemental Mastery to meet my Elemental's cd or do I stall both cds to line up with Ascendance ?

Thank you all in advance .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Stalling Elemental Mastery for your Primal Fire Elemental delays it by 20.4 seconds every cooldown cycle (EM = 90 seconds, FET = 110.4 seconds). Ascendance would be 134.4 seconds, meaning you're stalling EM for almost 45 seconds if you try to save it. That would mean that every 2 cooldown cycles, assuming you pop Ascendance on cooldown, you've given up an entire round of EM.

Given that our Fire Elemental is our strongest CD, giving it the haste from EM (and the additional agility from the AoC proc every 115 seconds) seems wise for damage output. Delaying it seems unwise. And with a 20.4 second delay on EM, you're only losing an EM between your fourth and fifth FET, which would require a fight length greater than 7 minutes and 21.6 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow . your math impressed me . thanks for the help Kapulani . Maybe I should consider different talent choices . I'm simcrafting myself atm .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.