15+ Year Old Account

WeakAura for Legendary Proc/Cooldown

Hi all,

I'm looking for a weakaura that does the following:

- displays a colored icon when the proc of http://www.wowhead.com/item=102250/q...tude-of-niuzao is ready
    - displays a desaturated icon with a countdown if the proc has recently procced and is now on cooldown.

is this possible?
    if so, can someone help me achieve this? (although it is quite ... difficult to test this^^)

thanks,
    xeb

Quote Originally Posted by xebtria View Post
    Hi all,

I'm looking for a weakaura that does the following:

- displays a colored icon when the proc of http://www.wowhead.com/item=102250/q...tude-of-niuzao is ready
    - displays a desaturated icon with a countdown if the proc has recently procced and is now on cooldown.

is this possible?
    if so, can someone help me achieve this? (although it is quite ... difficult to test this^^)

thanks,
    xeb
    Just download ExtraCD, it should do the trick

Code:
    dit4caGEa0UaL61czMuQMlanBv6MKkDBq2PqTx0ULSFb9tkLgMsL(TIHkvsdwGHRuoiOKJjvTqPILcalMsXYj5HaQNcTmLQ8CLmrPsmvvnzkMUOlcixLuLlt11LYgbfBMs2oPIpRIVlvQgPsfJwPQgpPQojP0Hj60eopP4Xa9xq10KkLzpFIs(mjUiUhS3LierdrdFIl)A11rujXo2(VT6AhiyEIk)iM61S5epQPTrSAqVsCoUAX4EIcdr7(jm4LvuyaW2hzeX7in8jQMRZNiu7Mc(mzYKOR)MSmUHDyseKpJ75tmvIZXv8jwsiFXNX9ebQmnLSa9WGXkmiw0aOCys0420SSEnBoXDGfa0fg9SteSTYbc((cJtmfqUHjrJVKztjtNDiAnvseORo6PnmaMPsI3rA4tunxNprO2nf8zYKjrLFet9A2CIcWPikmeFzffga8DKreLTCOneLgJiftjVWtL4CC1IptIvd6vIZXvlg3t0iwBxPgTGtruBLUYsc6aQfCQfGqtfbFLYc0HBuTkYRrFIGZCnt3l2HjJ3JpX7in8jQMRZNiu7Mc(mzYKOYpIPEnBorb4uetL4CCfFIIshxTC2HOXTPzz9A2CI7alaOlm6zNyjH8fFg3teOY0uYc0ddgRWGyrdGYHjrW2khi47lmoXua5gMefgIVSIcda(oYOWaBTScdaUleRg0ReNJRwmUNOrS2UsnAbNIO2kDLLe0bul4ulaHMkc(kLfOd3OAvKxJ(mzsuhg33T(Dzsc
    Shows gray icon of the buff when its on CD / proc'd and a color'd icon when its not on CD.

Just have to do Player > debuff > debuff name and desaturate for CD
    Player > debuff > debuff name > inverse for when its not on CD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobbx View Post
    Just download ExtraCD, it should do the trick
    why should I download an extra addon just for one purpose when I already have an addon that can do it, and I just don't know the exact way? loading one addon > loading multiple addons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Code:
    dit4caGEa0UaL61czMuQMlanBv6MKkDBq2PqTx0ULSFb9tkLgMsL(TIHkvsdwGHRuoiOKJjvTqPILcalMsXYj5HaQNcTmLQ8CLmrPsmvvnzkMUOlcixLuLlt11LYgbfBMs2oPIpRIVlvQgPsfJwPQgpPQojP0Hj60eopP4Xa9xq10KkLzpFIs(mjUiUhS3LierdrdFIl)A11rujXo2(VT6AhiyEIk)iM61S5epQPTrSAqVsCoUAX4EIcdr7(jm4LvuyaW2hzeX7in8jQMRZNiu7Mc(mzYKOR)MSmUHDyseKpJ75tmvIZXv8jwsiFXNX9ebQmnLSa9WGXkmiw0aOCys0420SSEnBoXDGfa0fg9SteSTYbc((cJtmfqUHjrJVKztjtNDiAnvseORo6PnmaMPsI3rA4tunxNprO2nf8zYKjrLFet9A2CIcWPikmeFzffga8DKreLTCOneLgJiftjVWtL4CC1IptIvd6vIZXvlg3t0iwBxPgTGtruBLUYsc6aQfCQfGqtfbFLYc0HBuTkYRrFIGZCnt3l2HjJ3JpX7in8jQMRZNiu7Mc(mzYKOYpIPEnBorb4uetL4CCfFIIshxTC2HOXTPzz9A2CI7alaOlm6zNyjH8fFg3teOY0uYc0ddgRWGyrdGYHjrW2khi47lmoXua5gMefgIVSIcda(oYOWaBTScdaUleRg0ReNJRwmUNOrS2UsnAbNIO2kDLLe0bul4ulaHMkc(kLfOd3OAvKxJ(mzsuhg33T(Dzsc
    Shows gray icon of the buff when its on CD / proc'd and a color'd icon when its not on CD.

Just have to do Player > debuff > debuff name and desaturate for CD
    Player > debuff > debuff name > inverse for when its not on CD
    thanks so far, I will try that out when I come home today.