60-85 Fast Leveling & Elixir of Ancient Knowledge

Hello every,

I started leveling again currently lvl 49 , I was looking for advice when is the best time to use Elixir of Ancient Knowledge. , I was lucky enough to get 1 from Arch in isle of time . I am planning to use it for northrend when i am lvl 70 , Going to Borean Tundra , doing 25 quests, poping the elixir, then turning the quests in, Then maybe get some1 to boost me through nexus .I lvled many alts i dont think it is worth using the elixir in outland , lvling there goes fast but northrend is just a pain even harder than cata. Any advice i would really appreciate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    i got from 58-64 in the hours on my dk with onyl 1 boa piece, if i were u, use it where u hate leveling the most

Also I heard about lvling through pet battle near vale of shrine , it is really this good right now?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for the advice , i am planning to use it in northrend coz lvling there is boring for me and time consuming.

Ya i was wondering the same , if any1 got any info about fast lvling though battle pets in pandaria please share it.

Been trying to camp krol to get more elixir of ancient knowlege , does any1 know the spawn timer on him >?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmarz View Post
    Ya i was wondering the same , if any1 got any info about fast lvling though battle pets in pandaria please share it.
    kill pets in valley of four winds ignore the rivers just stick to land fighting get 2 lvl 25 dps pets since halfhill has a stable u can go back n fourth healing your team i levled about 20 lvl 1 to 25 this way and also lved my mage from 87-90 by just doing pet battles you roughly get the same exp as a quest but since your around alot of pets you get the faster exp instead of riding all over the place, also most of the pets you face are critters so use 2 25 pets that can do deal big damage too critters i used a Kun-Li Runt and a Clefthoof runt for my dps team but up to you.
    Last edited by starkey; 2013-10-01 at 10:43 PM.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Save it for 83-85, longest levels that can actually use it

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Note that the Elixir is now also a drop from Archiereus of Flame on the Timeless Isle.

Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    Been trying to camp krol to get more elixir of ancient knowlege , does any1 know the spawn timer on him >?
    These days, it's probably more efficient to just level your alt instead of camping for Krol.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Archiereus must not like me, I've killed it like 35+ times and didn't even know he dropped the elixir!
    He has a lower chance to drop it than the other guy does.

for me I save it till level 70 dungeon
    ( lower chance of death since normal dungeon WotLK dungeon easier than vanilla dungeon)

Deleted
    Used mine from 80-85 in did that in 50 minutes, because CBA getting ganked in every Cata zone for hours

So when is the best time to use it ? I am lvl 70 atm , should i use it with a friend boosting me through nexus or maybe at lvl 80 getting boosted in stone core which is better?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amherian View Post
    So when is the best time to use it ? I am lvl 70 atm , should i use it with a friend boosting me through nexus or maybe at lvl 80 getting boosted in stone core which is better?
    Honestly its your own preference, if you dont like Bc then speed it up with your elixer, same for Wrath / Cata