10+ Year Old Account

Blood Coin farming - How?

I don't know how to farm these coins, because it doesn't seem to work, as intended for me.

Examples:
    1: I try to attack someone who have used Censer-item (easy to spot, as they are red).. I get PvP flagged and eventually kill him.. No coin for me..
    2: I use Censer-item (and turn red), but now I can't attack anyone who have used Censer-item, as they (for some reason) are treated as friendly targets, even though they have PvP flag and Censer-buff. From what I read, I should be able to attack both Horde and Alliance players, but nomatter what, I get "Player is friendly" on my screen.
    3: I use Censer-item, but I can't attack "normal" players, as I'm on a PvE server, and noone in their right mind would enable PvP at random..

I have gathered ONE coin so far, and can't even remember how..

Can someone explain?
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

you dont kill people with the censure buff, you kill people who dont have the buff.

you click the item, transform, and then anyone you kill gives you a coin if you KB them. other censure people will be friendly to you, and can kill steal though and take your coin.

You have to use the item AND get the killing blow. No killing blow, no coin.

15+ Year Old Account
    You need to use the Censer item and attack players who are not currently using the Censer items.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

get invited to a pvp realm, do it there... yes, only way you get a coin is when you use the censer and you kill a person who isnt using it

Your problem lies at the third thing you mentioned. People still need to be flagged for PVP which is much more rare on a PVE server.
    "no beards on female dwarves = ruined roleplay experience"

Deleted
    Its a PvP Mount realy hard to get on a PvE Server :/
    Ask the Censer Item users if they like to farm the mount with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sucks...

As said, NOONE runs around with PvP enabled, without Censer on a PvE server.. Especially on a 97:3 server like Draenor...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    This sucks...

As said, NOONE runs around with PvP enabled, without Censer on a PvE server.. Especially on a 97:3 server like Draenor...
    I had the same problem on my server. Unless I summoned xuen during rare fights (so people thought it was an add and attacked it) or stood over dead mobs that people were trying to loot, I couldn't get/find a single person tagged. After a day of farming and only 20 or so coins I gave up.

You could potentially get a CRZ invite to a different server and do it there instead.

You need to use the censer, then you're flagged for PvP and hostile to everyone. Now you can farm blood coins.

Some points anyway:
    - you're on a PvE server, it will be really difficult to find people flagged for PvP
    - only the killing blow counts; if you are in 5 attacking a guy, only one will take the coin
    - when you kill someone, he gets a debuff so for the next 10 minutes he won't grant a blood coin if killed.

Good luck with farming I am aroun 200, but i stopped some days ago. I basically wait and steal killing blows from people, only decent way to get coins.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

So cute with all these PvE server carebears (sorry) who QQ about not being able to find people to kill. The irony is so strong...............

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake