Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well there are many things that SHOULD be mounts, like:
    Umm, there are quite plenty of mammoth mounts in game, and Imperial Quilen from MoP collector's edition, but I agree with the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    Giant Moth for Draenei, Netherray for Orcs, Pterrodax for Trolls, and Carrionbirds for Worgen.
    Netherrays are already a obtanaible as mounts and the Orcs already have a racial mount, the Trolls learned to use the Skyscreamer as mounts as shown in MoP but only the Zandalari trolls, also the main troll mounts are the Bats, and the Carrionbirds have nothing to do with Worgens, it would be even easier to put a giant Raven as the worgen mount (Gilneas have a lot of ravens not Carrion Birds, also the Carrion Birds are often used by the Twillight Hammer as mounts)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Umm, there are quite plenty of mammoth mounts in game, and Imperial Quilen from MoP collector's edition, but I agree with the rest.
    You're right about Mammoths, i don't know why i added them in the list, well... i got the mounts so much time ago that i forgot about that, and yes i know the Imperial Quilen from MoP collectors and i pointed it out in the text above the image, but i wanted a normal Quilen (a ground mount) and not a F-ugly Flying Quilen mount

devilsaur caravan mount

I don't see what the problem is. A lot of races share iconic flying mounts.

Human & Dwarves - Gryphons
    Night Elves - Hippogryphs
    Gnomes & Dwarves - Gyrocopters

Orcs & Tauren - Wyverns
    Trolls & Forsaken - Bats
    Blood Elves - Dragonhawks

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    I think dinos would suit trolls better, seeing the Zandalari are using pterrorwing mounts in the Isle of Thunder. Undead can keep the smelly bats.
    the zandalari use pterrorwing. the darkspear use bats.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here a really small list of mechanical objects that should be mounts:

Gnomish Planes: Why don't we have these as mounts?!

Hot Air Balloon: there are 2 differents models, the Goblin Balloon and the Pandaren (the picture is the pandaren model)

Hotrod: A quest mount in the goblin starting zone, it even have a radio!

Mechano-Tank: Used by many Gnomes and Leaper Gnomes as mounts, we have a flying robot with claws and lasers as mount, a robotic birds as mounts..., so you can give us a robo-spider with lasers as mount!
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-09-30 at 04:24 PM.

For dreanei i want to see a miniature spaceship (like Tempest Keep) in shape of a jetski. Named the Enlightened Crystalpod.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cwowtbang View Post
    Humans are dull, I still don't know why anyone would play one, racials set aside.
    Because I like dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    a UFO lol. I actually thought about something along that line.
    That's actually the Exodar.

Deleted
    Huh? Who cares for race-specific mounts, the first drake you get and puff griffon will never see light again

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Huh? Who cares for race-specific mounts, the first drake you get and puff griffon will never see light again
    A lot of people do not like boring Drake mounts. Do you know what's more boring than human in a fantasy setting? Dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Just throw some poor creature into your piss/poop canal in SW.....I'm sure when you pull it out it will be an "iconic" Alliance mount.
    Got it, Illidan it is!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    Owls were never intended for use as a mount by the Night Elves, they served as scouts and companions to huntresses and still do. hippogryphs are a Night Elven aspect, not human.
    You should check out old Blizzard News prior the launch of WC3; Reign of Chaos, a lot of things get unreleased; Owl-riding Priestess of the Moon, Anti-Paladin, mountless Death Knight, Crusader hero, Ranger hero class with Swift aura, Far Seer has spells that change own units into spirit wolves, etc.

In the alpha-build of Warcraft III, Priestesses of the Moon rode giant owls into battle[4]. Flying heroes were later removed from the game, and the Priestess was instead given a white saber cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    that was explained when Alexstrasza ate Nekros Skullcrusher
    You do know that he is talking about NEWER lore so that humans can get their own flying mount, just like prior to MOP, they were nothing about the Mogu, Hozen etc. He is not referring to Orc's.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Turns out when you're allied with Red Dragons, they tend to get pissy if you force them into servitude. Who knew? :/
    Do people even read before quotng? He was referring that Blizzard should continue to expand the lore for humans as they did with the Orcs.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2013-10-02 at 06:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    And the only iconic mount that had been stamped into the human race is the horse
    Ok... flying horse. With the lion symbol stamped on it's butt like a My Little Pony.

Deleted
    It's not going to be "iconic" if you just shoehorn it in for the sake of having a race-specific mount.

Gryphons are fine, and iconic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruul View Post
    It's not going to be "iconic" if you just shoehorn it in for the sake of having a race-specific mount.

Gryphons are fine, and iconic.
    For dwarves. This thread is about human's. And the op clearly stated about exploring lore so that means not shoehorning anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    for the lore and for wc4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cwowtbang View Post
    Humans are dull, I still don't know why anyone would play one, racials set aside.
    Ah, they aren't that bad, I've been playing one for what seems to be a lifetime and still don't want to change race.