Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Next expansion leak.

I have had the broad details of the next expansion given to me, and you’ll have your confirmation in a month and a bit. Here we go.

World of Warcraft: The Silent Deeps (name not set in stone as of yet)

- From levels 90 to 95
    - Antagonists are Azshara and her naga, Rastakhan and some of the zandalari, G’Theel and his faceless ones
    - Takes place on a series of islands south of the maelstrom as well as some underwater zones
    - The true nature of Elune and her connections to Azeroth will be a major plot point
    - Guild ships are available at launch
    - No classes, no races, no new models at launch, there will be further customization options though. These include extensive tattoos for NEs and dwarves, less damaged undead, more beards for blood elves, accent choices for humans.
    - Flying is going to be taking a lesser role. There will be no flying until 95 and even then you won’t be travelling between zones with it. Boating will become a new skill.
    - The expansion’s opening events involve the ‘casting off’ of the new capital cities.
    - Capital cities will be available from level 93, Zul’Zi and New Gnomeregan. Zul’Zi is a series of interconnected ships slowly sailing the south seas from which Vol’Jin organises the Horde’s efforts whilst New Gnomeregan is a floating fortress of Gelbin’s design flying slowly around the south seas from which the Alliance directs its efforts.

Zones:
    - Kezan 90-91: The goblins of the island have been forced to resettle the desolate surface following major attacks coming from the faceless ones of G’Theel. Players from both factions will try to win over the desperate goblin cartels with displays of power and wealth and by secretly sabotaging the other side at every opportunity. Players will traverse both the surface and subterranean Undermine in equal measure in their quest.

- Broken Isles 90-91: These scattered and half-sunken islands have become the sight of a four way battle between the naga, orcs, dreanei and zandalari all searching for Gul’Dan’s leavings for separate reasons. While Alliance and Horde players do battle against the trolls and naga for their own reasons they find in each other unlikely allies; dreanei wanting the demonic items destroyed and the frostwolf viewing the battles as a chance for redemption for their people. Players will traverse both land and sea as they quest through the islands. Both Velen and Thrall will be present.

- Kul’Tiras 91-93: After the events of the Third War and Daelin Proudmoore’s death the isle of Kul’Tiras became a haven for those angered by the Alliance and hateful of the Horde. But years of poor leadership in the face of the pirate threat and the recent naga attacks have forced some to revaluate their loyalties and now they look to their nearby neighbours for aid. Alliance players will attempt to secure the sea-faring nation’s allegiance whilst Horde players attempt to stop the union under the guise of mutual benefit and friendship. Genn and Varian will both be present, as well as Galen Trollbane and the blood elf noble Lady Mera.

- Blind Rift 91-93: The Old God G’Theel has ripped a rift through the ocean floor attempting to escape raising a slapdash island in the process. The landmass is covered in the carcasses of dead and dying sea creatures and slowly being overrun by new and powerful faceless ones. The Alliance and Horde make landfall on the island seeking to purge the corruption but have to contend with the growing powers of an Old God hungering for what the Titans stole.

- Zuluzane Jungle 92-94: Most of those who fled Zandalar with Zul lived in this low lying jungle. Even now it sinks into the ocean and crawls with naga attackers. Warchief Vol’Jin seeks to aid the Loa and citizens left behind by Zul but finds an enemy in a suspicious Rastakhan. Alliance players sent by Priestess Tyrande scour the jungle for a sacred item wanted by the naga as well, something they believe could turn the tides of the war. Players will traverse the island for their own reasons and slowly uncover the Zandalari mysteries; all the while the jungle slips faster and faster into the sea.

- Mount Mugamba 93-95: The northern half of Zandalar is dominated by this massive mountain and is home to Zandalar’s capital. The players venturing north from the jungle alongside Tyrande and Vol’Jin face fiercer resistance from Rastakhan’s own armies but gain help from their allies. Tauren have come to hopefully commune with both An’She and the Earthmother at the top of Mugamba whilst the living Bronzebeard brothers lead an expedition into the heart of the mountain.

- Nazjatar 94-95: Miles beneath the maelstrom sits the capital city of the naga. Players descend to the ocean floor to take the fight to Azshara only to discover her missing, but her legions and monsters waiting nonetheless. With feats of engineering and tauren/night elf/titan magic the factions work to level the playing field against the oceanic monsters and discover more about Azeroth’s moons.

Opening Raids:
    - The Crooked Throne
    - The Endless Dark
    - Tomb of Sargeras

Opening Dungeons:
    - The Tinker’s Temple
    - Stormreaver Wreckage
    - Plunder Caverns
    - The Monument of Flesh
    - Meki’Zi
    - The Aureate Harbour
    - Palace of the Highborne

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm i think i dont trust this.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit = Oh wait...men....Im affraid to link it xD
    Last edited by Iseeyou; 2013-09-30 at 05:25 PM.

didnt we have quite a few of those already

I sure hope not. Swimming zones are horrible.

The Silent Deeps sounds a lot like The Dark Below lol.

G'Theel, Old One of the Feels

Instead of an iconic facial feature, his mass is a clump of shirtless men all hugging it out.

So in 1 month we will all know you were wrong?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by J-D View Post
    I have had the broad details of the next expansion given to me, and you’ll have your confirmation in a month and a bit. Here we go.
    Not that this isn't fake as shit anyway (obviously) but another strong clue is the name The Silent Deeps (not set in stone yet). You really think blizzard doesn't have the new expansions name yet with blizzcon being like a month away?

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    G'Theel, Old One of the Feels

Instead of an iconic facial feature, his mass is a clump of shirtless men all hugging it out.
    Reminds me of the southpark episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Not that this isn't fake as shit anyway (obviously) but another strong clue is the name The Silent Deeps (not set in stone yet). You really think blizzard doesn't have the new expansions name yet with blizzcon being like a month away?
    Exactly. 10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    The Silent Deeps sounds a lot like The Dark Below lol.
    Sounds a lot like what happens after you eat from the noodle cart...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by J-D View Post
    From levels 90 to 95
    Hellscream's Warbow

90-100...

wheres the missing 5 levels in your post ?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Obviously a person is trying to attract some attention through lies. His own idea, which people must approve.
    Concept seems old, because Kezan has been destroyed by deathwing back in 4.0.3.

Garrosh heirlooms

I think Garrosh heirlooms are spoilers because they change up to level 100

So i don't think 95 is the next cap level

10+ Year Old Account
    No one believes you in the slightest!

Blizzard is never going to make a dungeon called The Monument of Flesh!

10+ Year Old Account
    ''These include extensive tattoos for NEs and dwarves, less damaged undead, more beards for blood elves, accent choices for humans.''
    I will have to call this whole thing a lie due to this. I dont think blizz would give 2 races Tattoos and give ''accent choices'' for humans. First off there would be a crazy out cry for the player bace for not getting much for their race etc etc. secondly humans would be easier to give tattoos to because some models are already in the game.

Deleted
    One easy way to prove this wrong is that the heirloom items garrosh drops are for lvl 90-100, so why do that and make the next exp go to only 95?

15+ Year Old Account
    This gets more and more convincing each time!

Quote Originally Posted by Stingor View Post
    I think Garrosh heirlooms are spoilers because they change up to level 100

So i don't think 95 is the next cap level
    Not supporting this BS OP, but just because it goes to 100 doesn't necessarily mean the next expansion will go to 100. They're heirlooms, couldn't they end up being used across two expansions?
    Chances are they won't be, but it's a possibility.

The previous one was better.

Just because the Heirlooms are from 90 to 100 doesn't mean the expac will go straight to 100. I'm confident that it will go to 95 and that they scale to 100 to make them THAT much more valuable. This will give a lot of incentive for folks to continue going back and killing Garrosh. This is something that was lacking in previous end bosses.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

No classes, no races, no new models at launch, there will be further customization options though. These include extensive tattoos for NEs and dwarves, less damaged undead, more beards for blood elves, accent choices for humans.
    Seems incredibly silly to add further customization options to models that we know are getting replaced.