Deleted

TellmeWhen and rune of power buff ?

So i changed to Tellmewhen instead of weakauras because the RUne of power tracker failed alot on weakauras.

Am i able to track if im standing inside my rune if power with tellmewhen ?
    Like making a icon showing up whenever im not having the buff ?

just make a seperate aura where you pick the option to make it only show when you are missing the buff, should fix the issue. Hope you understand what I mean

Deleted
    You mean set the All Absent to 100% and then remove the Any present ? Because then it does not work

10+ Year Old Account
    If i am understanding what you are asking you can, and that is how I have mine set up. The icon is there when I'm standing on it, not there when I'm not on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixers View Post
    You mean set the All Absent to 100% and then remove the Any present ? Because then it does not work
    I don't know about mages, only about TMW. Is Rune of Power a buff, like real buff with ID?

In case it is you want is: select Buff/Debuff, then the name, choose it from the list then enter, if in doubt use the id, units to watch: player. Buff or Debuff check buff.

Then Any Present check it AND put in in 0%. This means Opacity 0% (not showing) when I have the buff.
    Then All absent check it AND put the desired opacity you want as percentage. This means, if I DON'T have the buff, it will show at the opacity that I'm setting.

Second column, very important: Enable, check it. Make sure that Always Hide is unchecked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bopcommander View Post
    If i am understanding what you are asking you can, and that is how I have mine set up. The icon is there when I'm standing on it, not there when I'm not on it.
    No I want the icon to be shown when im not standing in the icon

Well i figured it out, or I closed the game and opened the again make the tmw again and it worked. But thanks for the help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixers View Post
    No I want the icon to be shown when im not standing in the icon

Well i figured it out, or I closed the game and opened the again make the tmw again and it worked. But thanks for the help.
    Well that certainly is different. But if you figured it out, woot!

TMW has an entirely independent tracker for Rune of Power. When you start a new icon, select type and scroll down to rune of power. This will let you track RoP 1 and RoP 2. You can assign them to the same tracker or separately.

For the buff itself, Just make a new icon, select Rune of Power in the spellid, then player, buff, and then, if you want the icon to show when you are NOT in the RoP, flip flop the opacity for Present and Absent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post
    TMW has an entirely independent tracker for Rune of Power. When you start a new icon, select type and scroll down to rune of power. This will let you track RoP 1 and RoP 2. You can assign them to the same tracker or separately.

For the buff itself, Just make a new icon, select Rune of Power in the spellid, then player, buff, and then, if you want the icon to show when you are NOT in the RoP, flip flop the opacity for Present and Absent.
    This! When you are choosing if you want to track a buff/debuff etc etc there is a separate tracker just for rune of power, preset and ready to go the second you want it.

TellMeWhen works perfectly fine but recently I like to use this instead http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/arcanometer

Quote Originally Posted by Malfecto View Post

Am trying to get used to using RoP... need some better on-screen help. The independent tracker works just fine except it doesn't seem able to tell me when I am in range and thus getting the buff (tired several conditions accociated with it). Tried a second icon as you suggest, but for some reason it will not work... yes I can flip opacioty and see the icon all the time, buffed or not, doing it normally, it won't show at all.

Even though this is a quite old thread, am letting it stay as the addon still works like this.

@Brightbrown, I get what you mean.. And there is not 1 true way of making this happen, though what I've done is that I have a Weakaura showing me when ever I do not have the buff on(just an icon in the middle of my screen) while in combat.

My way is in no way perfect.. It's just how I like it ;P

Weakauras Export,
    Code:
    d8JsfaGAfcRNaEmH2fvuVwj1HPQzkfrZvO0Sfzye0nvO8lfI(Msupdi2jL2lA3uSFPWpPc(RuACkKoTGHkumyrXWvWbvcoQuu6yaoUuKSqLQLsLQfRswoOhsf5PqldOEortuj0uvXKv00LCrfQUQuuCzsxxQ2OsKpRsTzr12vk(OuuDsrPPju9DG0iLIW2iqgTsY4PcDjPi1TiqDnQKZRu6CuPCBH8Bvnb4HONhIU3nAJmFEJmX8GQqIznLcZ9IASzfFJmw5GMsTr(BTf2n6Np8GQqweLeb7SqNDZ5LjgrCsCYdXVxPGr5oXRhov4UxC9e(de3tbbeWdNnYC(pvHbIIF6H8qlaTcPfmxsqU5giJc2ficbrqJcaoUqMlyxGqBCAbyrCgKdj)2J6yr0QGsm6NAQ1rAfs86Htf60NEip0cqlaTGPfGwqOfG240k0zxSik2L1hDuhRMzy6lLyFy6lLOFUXBevErSGH7BfYdXUuBZFye3jQButr0P3mdv4nsIbZgfkvUtSl12UjuCNy3OButr03RNOXhPsEOfGO7DJ2iZN3itmpOkKflIr)utTd(AfrNGQV6qDKlaRvEzkiUADWCpspSw5LPG4Q1bZTZrGjM)MI4sWGanY0SD)e6lFJmNdXzqoK8BXYlUwsSPLexPH7vfTGDjKy69tEi2LARr3OqErS8j1u8qugm3jLwGLjg1tvGhwSikM8sjpeLbZDsjo2cnFCweHErLhIr9uf4HflIDP2w(KAkUtSl1wJps5fr4NuEig1tvGhwSiA8rkXJ6hupXUuBLdQi3j2LARyYlLCNyxQTIF0LV4olIBDipxQfxsWUapQRLh1n3Ih3fayxaXzUGJ7I4LxC9e(do9PhYdTa0cqlyAbOfeAbOnoTcD2flI5VPWGakTaGjk1MQRgrLwaIME0bgUVvOKwaIsrFsPfG4mihr3iwHnk3jgfGWhYDIxpCQWXN3kr7BuIq9o8MZ2bLyPowDOs86HtfIbbuAbeeXRKAMJ9tL4clUiXG4B4oXOFQPwbOvirb(pIwHehrxwH8TeBYXx6qSuhRoujIdAkjJDHo07E3OltuwEX1sNEt5dMi1ueZAXSlooXRhovOd55sTO1frFVEUtmmj6E3OnY85nYeZdQcj6NZqfEJp1wWW9TcL8WIy0p1u7wAfse0WSwrlyxcjkRG46Tl2H(k8gEr86HtfM1i1IwaaIbZgfkvEr86HtfYlIsnLhZhmfXDhohhgJ4mihs(TzfFdXSMsH5Ern2SIVrgRCqtP2i)T2c7g9ZhEqvirz5fxlJ5dMI4UdNJdJ5E2M3ehIL6y50NEip0cqlaTGPfGwqOfG240cWIfXn0cehSqwKa