Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Only One mount on 25man ?

And one mount on 10 ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats on world second imo.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
    Buddha

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats to Method on world first 25-man!
    Also, dat kill pic's file name.
    Last edited by TrollShaman; 2013-10-01 at 02:37 AM.

Only on mmochampion would asia not be considered part of the world. MMO champion world map seems to only consist of north american and europe.

Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    Only on mmochampion would asia not be considered part of the world. MMO champion world map seems to only consist of north american and europe.
    Mhm, it's pretty ignorant. But then again much of this community is.

Best Dark Legacy ever, eat my shorts thermodynamics.

I think we can all agree on kill being world first 25H right? As mmo-c reported.

You ARE aware that asian realms have 2 lockouts per week and have higher ilvl gear drop for them right?
    note: when gear drops on US/EU its 0/2 and with VP goes to a 2/2 upgrade. Gear in Asia drops at 2/4 and is upgradable to 4/4 with vp upgrades.
    But im sure you omitted that bit of information to make your point right?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Different game in terms of asia hence why we don't count it lol

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    Different game in terms of asia hence why we don't count it lol
    Who are "we"? From the last thread it was split 50/50 on those that count it and those that don't.

I don't care about who gets world first, or Method, Asia, or Europe, but the Asian servers play by different rules than we do. People don't mean to say Asia isn't part of the world, Stars and whatever guild killed H Spine/Deathwing first got credit for their world first kills, but that was back when everyone played by the same rules.

They get double lockouts and can run both 10 and 25 mans (way more loot). Their 25 mans drop higher ilvl gear (better loot). 10 mans are intentionally easier than 25 mans on Asian servers. So more gear, better gear, and an easier mode. Its not the same race.

GZ on World 1st.

Its not about 25 or 10 in general. Its mostly about Asia still have the WotLK raid rules, where 25 man gets higher ilvl then 10 man.
    So 25 man heroic guild killing 10 man heroic is kind of a cheat that should not be taken into global rankings whatsoever.

Method beat the encounter fair and square, proving they are the no. 1 guild world wide.

Too bad no one who actually races/raids at a real level gives a fuck about what MMO champion forum trolls think. Go back to working on H Protectors.

I cheer for method, bloodlegion GM is such a cry baby and treats his raid team like a pile of turd 0respect

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    You did read that the post says World First 25m kill?
    I did see that. I also saw that the Chinese post had similar wording conspicuously missing. Given this logic, you should be fine with it saying "World First 10M Heroic Garrosh" or maybe "World First 10M (Asia) Heroic Garrosh", no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gratz Method!

Grats on world second!

Quote Originally Posted by Aerialslayer View Post
    World first is not Method. The Asian guild got world first. Yes, they are part of "The World".
    Asia isn't counted because of their different loot/lockouts. And regardless, even if you count them, Method got the first kill on 25 man.

grats on world first kill method!

grats on LFR kill Asia

You seem to forget that the Chinese guild is a 25man guild, and that they failed to kill the 25H version of Garosh. Not to mention the differences in ilvl and raid lockout.