Help with the Shuffle!

Hey guys, I'm setting some gold making goals in 5.4, and needed a bit of advice. Is the Ghost Iron shuffle still viable? I have a lot of mats from my JCer, but just now got my enchanter to 600. After I disenchant the jewelry, what scrolls should I make? I'm kind of confused on whether to sell the enchanting mats raw (not sure if I would get any profit).

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account

Thanks for the link!

It's entirely server dependent, as it depends on the prices you buy for and sell for. It will work on some servers and not others, and the amount of success where it happens will vary as well. You'll need to work it out for yourself and be relatively sure of your server markets. The consortium used to have spreadsheets to calculate pretty much everything shuffle related I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    The consortium used to have spreadsheets to calculate pretty much everything shuffle related I believe.
    They still do: http://stormspire.net/tools-programs-spreadsheets/

Shuffle is not profitable consistently on my realm. Ore prices are too high usually, if there *is* any ore in the first place. Be sure to check thoroughly before commiting large amounts of gold to trying to shuffle.