Best mage bomb for my gear/stats

Was wondering with my haste rising if I should start using NT over LB for single target. I know I use NT for cleaving, but is NT even worth looking at for single target? And is Frost bomb completely out of question?

Still new to the site so I can't link armory. My characters name is: Resshin on Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Armory link for those too lazy to search him.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sshin/advanced

Not being frost this info might be a bit, um, wrong, but I would stick with LB on single target and NT on cleave.
    Frost bomb is pretty much useless, especially with the mastery change.

But like I said I don't really play frost so I might just be talking out of my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-my-DPS-thread will help you a bit more (or a specific Spec-discussion sticky).

But, here's some info:

- Never use NT for pure Single Target (exception of high haste + 2P T16 for Frost) because there's no point. If you're doing a boss like, say, Jin'rokh or Thok, you use LB instead.
    -- Too lazy to change like me? Use NT through Siege because it's:
    --1. Better for Frost at higher Haste and 2P T16
    --2. Better overall due to the amount of multiple target fights
    --3. The DPS gain is pretty small, so why bother?
    - Frost Bomb is more for just having fun/you really badly need AoE DPS because your guild simply doesn't attack them. I would not recommend it, especially with the massive nerf it got by no longer scaling with Mastery: Frostburn.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Please use the "help my DPS" Thread on these forums when asking questions relating to your DPS. You can also check the specilization guides(first post and last few pages), if you got a problem that might have been answered before. This thread is now closed.
    Last edited by mrgreenthump; 2013-10-01 at 10:59 AM.