Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    No one said plotholes. Just really weird and/or dumb plot devices.
    Maybe it really has just been that long since I've played it but considering I always pay close attention to details in any rpg worth mentioning it just kinda stuck out like a sore thumb that there would be a plot hole that big. Again maybe it's been long enough to where I've forgotten about it or could be the 43(really not joking about that number either, could be more actually) other rpgs that I remember the entire plot to the T and just lost that part of the plot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Maybe it really has just been that long since I've played it but considering I always pay close attention to details in any rpg worth mentioning it just kinda stuck out like a sore thumb that there would be a plot hole that big. Again maybe it's been long enough to where I've forgotten about it or could be the 43(really not joking about that number either, could be more actually) other rpgs that I remember the entire plot to the T and just lost that part of the plot.
    Yeah i suggest you give it another shot....Not gonna deny it's convoluted but that ALWAYS comes with time travel and things such as that...Ok MAYBE Chrono Trigger avoided it to some degree but as a general rule time travel breeds convolution.

Deleted
    Final Fantasy 13 was a terrible game and Lightning is an awful character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hello what is this lovely thing.

Bah. Only a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    Final Fantasy 13 was a terrible game and Lightning is an awful character.
    Maybe (I myself never played 13, tho I did watch Spoony's review videos of the game), but Is till find the idea that it's the actual Lightning (and not a FF14 version of her) crossing over into FF14 and having it be in continuity for the character, to be really cool. I like Gilgamesh (Who various appearance imply its the actual Gilgamesh from FF5 traveling into the other games after the events of FF5)and Cloud's cross over into Final Fantasy Tactics(The game implies Cloud has been bought to Ivalice during the section of FF7 when Cloud was in the lifestream and out of the players party. Sadly, even in the PSP remake, there was no event showing him going home ) for the same reason.
    Last edited by Icaras; 2013-10-06 at 01:53 PM.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

I couldn't really care less about the FF13 reference, but I hope it's a good leveling tool like the current one with King Bombard. Anything that I can spam kind of reliably to level up some other classes will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    All the problems with this game, and this is what you guys are excited about. Okay.

I find it ironic that a game that "borrowed" so much from WoW left behind some of the more critical lessons.

Please do not attempt to start game vs. game wars. Infracted.
    I still think this was a bull infraction. My point was then Fates are not really actual content, and at the time, FF14 had no end game content.

Its not like I was like FF14 sucks, WoW 4th lyfe! It was a valid point - Games need end game goals and raids.

Seeing this over and over just irks me.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    I still think this was a bull infraction. My point was then Fates are not really actual content, and at the time, FF14 had no end game content.

Its not like I was like FF14 sucks, WoW 4th lyfe! It was a valid point - Games need end game goals and raids.

Seeing this over and over just irks me.
    Are you fucking serious? You necro a three year old thread to bitch about an infraction?

15+ Year Old Account
    Should be an infraction just for making me think this event was returning with a necro. -_-
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Ugh! I came here thinking it would be a new special FATE in 3.2...

Maybe lock this post?

Actually, yes, this was a completely pointless necro. And so, yep, I am closing this thread.