Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Don't keep track of other Blizz games, but one for sure since todays news with the hippogryph reward mount, I say:

- New WoW expansion (well, duh! It's about damn time we get some info).
    - Annual pass with beta access and the hippogryph mount.

The hippogryph mount to me points towards night elves which in it self point towards Burning Legion to me. Also the news that Metzen confirmed Turalyon and Aleria will be back almost makes this unquestionable.

10+ Year Old Account
    * wow expansion - obviously.

* alot of hearthstone promotion.

* annual pass #2 could be interesting, but i doubt it. What would they tie it to?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    * annual pass #2 could be interesting, but i doubt it. What would they tie it to?
    How you mean? The special of this one will proberbly be "choose which game you want beta access to, Diablo xpac or WoW xpac".

Did everyone just forget about blizzard all-stars? My 10ct is on the heroes of the storm trademark for blizzard all-stars.

Dark below but I'm thinking it will not be what is expected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some info about next World of World Expansion, and even a chance to see some Legacy of the Void gameplay for the Protoss and what will they do for their campaign.
    More will be revieled later in the year, and more info on HearthStone and even a chance to see if the next Collector's will support all the new games.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    The part where you decide you're tired of Blizzard's "crap" and leave their games and this forum for good.

Well, I guess we can all dream.

OT: I still agree with Dohk on the releases/announcements, should be a good Blizzcon.
    I unsubbed 6 months ago

If you dont like hearing other peoples' opinion, dont read the replies? This is MMOC, not WOWC. Bye bye kid.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    I unsubbed 6 months ago

If you dont like hearing other peoples' opinion, dont read the replies? This is MMOC, not WOWC. Bye bye kid.
    Well, we would like to hear of your opinion but saying it is crap is not telling... who's the kid here?

Quote Originally Posted by Baine View Post
    Well, we would like to hear of your opinion but saying it is crap is not telling... who's the kid here?
    There is nothing to say it is anything but crap. WHich of the trademarked names sounds like a good time? None to me. Enjoy your Dark Below or whatever the heck they're pushing out. Im sure itll stop the 10,000 people leaving per day.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Deleted
    I want them to show the trailer of the WoW movie & of course the new WoW expansion. Really looking forward to it!

Deleted
    Blizz all-stars (which is a bit of a rubbish name IMO)
    Hearthstone
    Diablo expansion
    Probably something from the movie
    Possibly the SCII expansion?
    And I hope I hope I hope something from the new WoW expansion. Otherwise it will be a case of hey, here's stuff you mostly knew about anyhow!

Deleted
    WoW's Next Expansion
    Hearthstone Release Date
    Titan Announcement
    SC2 Updates
    D3 Expansion
    and I'm thinking possibly a show of the WoW Movie trailer.

Just my opinion though

- Details on the next WoW expansion.
    - Some info on Warcraft movie casting, maybe some story teasers.
    - D3:RoS info.
    - SC2:LotV info, including trailer.
    - Hearthstone release date.
    - Blizzard All-Stars in some form

All seem very likely. I also wouldn't be surprised to see another Annual Pass (WoW or RoS beta access when it's made available, plus immediate access to the Hearthstone beta?).
    Last edited by BFGrid; 2013-10-04 at 09:29 AM.

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Some info about next World of World Expansion, and even a chance to see some Legacy of the Void gameplay for the Protoss and what will they do for their campaign.
    More will be revieled later in the year, and more info on HearthStone and even a chance to see if the next Collector's will support all the new games.
    World of World? I want to play that!

On topic, WoW Expac, some info about RoS, info about hearthstone, including the promotion that'll award the Hearthsteed, probably some info on Heroes of the Storm: Blizzard All-Stars (title speculative), and maybe some info on Legacy Of the Void.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpac View Post
    We might never hear of Titan again, but of another WarCraft, StarCraft or Diablo MMO instead. Look how they suddenly push Diablo 3 after they've almost destroyed the franchise with that stupid, AH-centric concept and ridiculously bad itemization. The ideas for Titan and its characters were probably too lame to keep up with the long established franchises.
    I don't think they'd make a World of Diablo. Right now they seem to have their hands full with just fixing D3 itself.

I doubt they'd do a WoW2 without releasing a WC4 first to refresh their reserves of lore.

If they want to run a second MMO that would be distinct from WoW, something set in the Starcraft universe would be neat. They could potentially up ToR with making a real space MMO.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

WoW expansion
    Updated Character models
    More info on RoS
    Info on LotV
    Hearthstone release date
    Info on Blizzard All-Stars
    Warcraft Movie trailer

Doubt we'll see Titan info since it was more or less is being overhauled. If we do I think the most would be info on what's it's about with a teaser trailer.

Oh and it's possible for another Anual Pass (Don't think it'll be one year this time though). If so I could see it offering. Free D3 xpac, Access to Next WoW xpac beta, Packs(Or gold I guess) for Hearthstone. Probably another mount and possibly access to Blizzard All-Stars beta if that's announced.
    Last edited by Renx; 2013-10-04 at 03:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenasil View Post
    Don't keep track of other Blizz games, but one for sure since todays news with the hippogryph reward mount, I say:

- New WoW expansion (well, duh! It's about damn time we get some info).
    - Annual pass with beta access and the hippogryph mount.

The hippogryph mount to me points towards night elves which in it self point towards Burning Legion to me. Also the news that Metzen confirmed Turalyon and Aleria will be back almost makes this unquestionable.
    Night Elves point to the Legion?

You're making stuff up to validate your theory.

Look, I can do that too!

Night Elves means Azshara because she was an Elf before she became a Naga!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    New WoW expansion: The Dark Below

New Alliance race: High Elves
    New Horde race: Naga

Main villain: Azshara

South Sea expansion with underwater zones and South Sea islands
    Yeah, a lot of people think this. What would be n--

Quote Originally Posted by Lorewalker View Post
    Open world ocean exploring
    ...oh. Now THAT I'd like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Yeah, a lot of people think this. What would be n--

...oh. Now THAT I'd like.
    Yeah I still can't excuse the High Elves. Scrap them, give Alliance a new race. Not just a reskinned BC race.

Deleted
    Theyre gonna do the naga expansion before the burning legion expansion, vice versa it would make less sense. So I think its gonna be Azshara themed, tough not sure if "dark below" will be what its called.