Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    1. Warcraft movie cinematic teaser which they showed at ComicCon this summer (maybe)

2. No Titan info, they pushed that to 2015/16, unless they're keeping the same storyline and just want to tease the lore.

3. D3 expansion info

4. WoW expansion info

5. SC2 expansion info

6. Hearthstone info about official release date out of beta

That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Draahl View Post
    WoW Expansion
    Heartstone release date

More info on:
    Diablo 3 expansion
    Starcraft 2 Expansion
    ^^ Agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    I unsubbed 6 months ago

If you dont like hearing other peoples' opinion, dont read the replies? This is MMOC, not WOWC. Bye bye kid.
    A) You aren't offering opinions. You are trying to get a reaction.

B) You are posting on a WoW specific thread, on a website that is 99% about WoW.

We get it, you hate WoW... blah blah blah. Thanks for bringing this incredibly original and well conceived critique to our attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I predict no matter what is announced there will be tons of bitching and whining about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trakanonn View Post
    I unsubbed 6 months ago

If you dont like hearing other peoples' opinion, dont read the replies? This is MMOC, not WOWC. Bye bye kid.
    Yet you still sit on on a WoW orientated site bashing Blizzard, cute. You must have a lot of free time.

I was convinced of the burning legion, but I'm slowly thinking it will be Azshara and Naga focused, which is a bit disappointing to me, but not all bad, I'm still interested in it, you should see custom models on Youtube that people have created for Azshara etc, amazing talent, better than blizz in a lot of cases.

A lot of people think we will get Titan info, personally I think the chance of anything being said about Titan is approx 0%, but that's me, and I'd love to be proven wrong because I want info on it as well, that said, I stick by the 0%.

I predict unexpected enthusiasm and excitement upon Blizzcon announcements. Whether it is Naga/Azshara or Burning Legion, it will be AWESOME!!!

More importantly, the end of MOP and the end of silliness and ridicule the game had to suffer. I will come back gladly despite all other shortcomings, just rid of the fucking kung fu panda.

Can't wait for Blizzcon!