Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qithlorien View Post
    Warcraft I: Orcs and Humans
    Warcraft II: The Dark Portal
    Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
    Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
    Warcraft IV: The Dark Below

Notice how the titles have all been 3 worded before?
    But you're wrong?
    It is Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness (yes, 3 words) and Warcraft 2: Beyond the Dark Portal (4 words)

But honestly, I think you've lost touch with reality if you honestly believe the amount of words in a title means anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mosu332 View Post
    WOW is near dead, they can do War4 as an link from wow to Titan or to a next expansion of WoW, if MoP will be on for more that 2 years.

PS but i dont think that will be a war4.
    WoW is near Dead???!!! Really??!!! Troll Harder. over 7 million will disagree
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

AS much as I want warcraft IV, and I do, blizzard is too busy with making unbelievably poor quality products like MoP and Diablo 3.

Why would they revamp 60-70? Leveling is so ridiculously fast now, we don't spend enough time in that content for a revamp to make a meaningful impact on the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullslasher View Post
    AS much as I want warcraft IV, and I do, blizzard is too busy with making unbelievably poor quality products like MoP and Diablo 3.
    Thank you for your input. Your opinion on the quality of Blizzard products is noted. but I believe you posted in the wrong topic. This isn't the "We hate Blizzard and those Damn Pandas and Oh yeah WoW is Dead!" thread.

On another note... I'd love to see a Warcraft IV too. Another RTS would be nice using the same engine as Starcraft 2. The storytelling mechanics of SC2 so far has been very well done and very enjoyable.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

I don't see them doing a Warcraft 4, because Warcraft games are normally massive in scale and have giant sweeping changes to the world and characters within, such as Kalimdor being discovered, the Scourge's creation, entire wars, etc. World of Warcraft is an MMO, and as a result, it's storytelling is limited in scope. If it was still an RTS, there's little doubt that Orgrimmar and the Horde as a whole would've been wiped out in the Siege of Orgrimmar, but because it's a persistent world, the player factions always have to remain intact.

Beyond that, it would have to be timed perfectly to be released at the end of an expansion, but before the next expansion releases. The next expansion would have to reflect the changes to the world, whatever they may be. I just really don't see them doing it, these days, as much as I'd love a new Warcraft game to establish a new enemy, new lore figures, expand on ones we already have, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Thank you for your input. Your opinion on the quality of Blizzard products is noted. but I believe you posted in the wrong topic. This isn't the "We hate Blizzard and those Damn Pandas and Oh yeah WoW is Dead!" thread.

On another note... I'd love to see a Warcraft IV too. Another RTS would be nice using the same engine as Starcraft 2. The storytelling mechanics of SC2 so far has been very well done and very enjoyable.
    I was merely putting in my input, like many people, on why I dont think they want to release warcraft IV...is that such a crime?