Question Display tooltips on mouse cursor?

I am looking for a very simple addon - i just need it to display the tooltip over my cursor, instead of in the corner, and nothing else.

I tried finding one that did just that on curse website, but i could not find any

Does anyone know of such a small addon?

Deleted
    That is all you need
    Code:
    hooksecurefunc("GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor", function(self, parent) self:SetOwner(parent, "ANCHOR_CURSOR") end)
    It is so small you can just write a macro addon
    Code:
    /run hooksecurefunc("GameTooltip_SetDefaultAnchor", function(s,p) s:SetOwner(p,"ANCHOR_CURSOR") end)
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-10-01 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    that is all you need
    Code:
    hooksecurefunc("gametooltip_setdefaultanchor", function(self, parent) self:setowner(parent, "anchor_cursor") end)
    it is so small you can just write a macro addon
    Code:
    /run hooksecurefunc("gametooltip_setdefaultanchor", function(s,p) s:setowner(p,"anchor_cursor") end)
    sir, will you marry me?!

You can also use TipTac.

It's definitely got more options than just the ones you need, but it also supports the ability to put certain "types" of tooltips over your mouse and other "types" at a specific anchor point. Example, you can put "World Units" (signs, boards, etc) at your mouse while putting "Raid Units" at an anchor point.
    Virtualize <Solution> @ Greymane | virtual#1157 | Web | YouTube | Twitter | Facebook
    Hermes - Share cooldown status with raid/party.
    Skada: Survivability - Show when a character died during a specific attempt.
    AffDots - Track the potency of your DoTs on a target.

Hm, every time i log out or change characters - the tooltip resets to it's default spot.

Any way to make it permanently stay on the cursor - or some way to automatically apply this macro upon every log in?

Deleted
    Cut off the /run and use this.