Unhappy Titan Runestone Question about LFR, Flex, And Normal.

So I've done 8/8 LFR SoO (Got 2 Runestones) and 6/6 ToT (Got 3 Runestones) LFR.

I have 11 Runestones and I only need 1 more. If I do Flex or Normal SoO will I have a chance at getting my last one ?

Quote Originally Posted by xfirefly88x View Post
    So I've done 8/8 LFR SoO (Got 2 Runestones) and 6/6 ToT (Got 3 Runestones) LFR.

I have 11 Runestones and I only need 1 more. If I do Flex or Normal SoO will I have a chance at getting my last one ?
    i believe all of SoO share the same lockout. i too did ToT and flex SoO. I did first half of SoO LFR, didnt get a runestone. i think its because it doesnt double dip rather than being unlucky and not getting one. i need 1 more and i have to wait for next week

flex lfr and normal are different lockouts, not sure about how runes drop but RNG is a betch
    i think a friend got a rune from noru in lfr n flex

15+ Year Old Account
    First week I got runestones from both flex and normal on my alt but I think it has been fixed.

From my knowledge SOO works the same as ToT: One shot per boss, no matter the difficulty. So if you kill the first four on LFR and didn't get any, then you can't get any on any other difficulty that reset.