Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcPTsIAKAbU

Around the 20 minute mark I believe, what the dev is doing is standing in the middle of the group so they can't start fighting. It wouldn't be fair, and he would be counted as an extra AoE target fucking things up. The dev is probably mad because everyone is pissed in WvW right now over bloodlust or match making so they're not playing WvW but guild fighting instead until ANets retarded ass actually does something to fix things.

Let's be honest, ANet doesn't fix things.
    And we have custom spvp maps, let's be honest, dumb people dont fix things either.
    It's a WvW map, not a GvG map, you got custom maps for custom stuff on the meantime.

Is there not some sort of dev tracker jump to post function within a thread for the Anet forums? Scrolling through 28 pages of poorly worded posts for an official reply or context is not too appealing. Scrolling through dev tracker sub board is slightly less cumbersome.

Seems we should collectively be crossed at Anet's poor forum tools rather than GVG right now.

This is an official reply in the thread:

Hi All,

I wanted to comment about the incident that happened recently in-game, surrounding some negative community interaction from a member of the ArenaNet staff.

Simply put a big mistake was made by one of our employees, for which he is both very upset and sorry. He allowed his personal feelings to affect his interactions in-game whilst representing ArenaNet, and this is absolutely unacceptable.

Like all players, we are human, and all have our opinions on the game. However these opinions should never disrupt other player’s enjoyment of the things they love. On top of this we have worked very hard to create a community that is respectful to one another, and for this behavior to have occurred while a developer is representing ArenaNet is doubly saddening.

We all cherish the opportunity to play with the community, and we absolutely rely on you all for in game feedback, and personally I hope that this incident does not hamper what has so far been an amazing relationship and opportunity for us all.

I would therefore like to sincerely apologize for this behavior on behalf of our staff member. We are taking steps to address the incident and for his part, he is very sorry for behaving in the manner in which he did.

Regarding Guild game play, please understand it is extremely important to us, and an area we are paying a great deal of attention to, so please do be patient with the developers who work tirelessly on making WvW the very best it can be, they have a great deal of respect for you all, and value your collaboration in pushing this pioneering mode forward. Also please note this member of staff is not on the WvW team.

Finally, World vs. World is a free-for-all battle. Our expectation of staff is that they should be playing, and enjoying the game like everyone else, and not being disruptive or disrespectful to others.

And in this spirit I hope we can move forward, and continue, what has up to this point, been a great community/developer relationship. One that I know our team massively values and loves.

Thank you all for your time and i hope you have a lovely weekend,

ChrisW

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet another scintillating discussion of game design, mechanics and gameplay on MMO-C =D

Never ceases to amaze me the stuff that gets a pass on this forum, lol.
    Valar morghulis