Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    i tho about that glyph, are you sure they both stay at 100% crit? what other mobs you can CC to take advantage of this? because i only trap on wave 6 (doublé healer) and wave 8 healer in the middle.
    I've never had to use trap on anything. Just Multi-shot the mobs in the middle on wave 6 and the first 2 heals will be targeted on them then burn down one healer while keeping SrS on the other one. On wave 8 just interrupt the first heal and it will be dead before it tries to cast another one.

Deleted
    Hi there mediic and thanks for the great youtube video. I have a question for you and would love to get in touch in private so I don´t disturb the other content of the thread. Could you send me a private message? (I cant due to lack of forum posts). Cheers mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    i tho about that glyph, are you sure they both stay at 100% crit? what other mobs you can CC to take advantage of this? because i only trap on wave 6 (doublé healer) and wave 8 healer in the middle.
    I tested it out earlier and it works as advertised. It can be tricky to get both BA and SrS up without breaking trap unless you use a macro (too lazy) or time between autoshots. I don't think it's worth the hassle usually. I use frost trap for speedy black ice glyph most of the time, but I've been trying to work it into the waves that I struggle on (8/9).

Quote Originally Posted by NabsTheCracker View Post
    Oh, and there's also another trick I'm not sure how many people use. Makes 8's a hell of a lot easier.
    So, on the Wave previous, I nuke an Amber-Weaver first and the other one free casts until the end essentially, I just make sure he casts an orb sub 13sec remaining in the wave and use it on the Healer in the next wave (Deterrence to make sure it hits him, and Ice Trap to have a LnL ready)
    Allows me to use the other Berserk on a different wave, but for now I still have it for the wave anyway due to possible RNG with the Amber-Weaver casting previous to that wave..
    I do the same on 7->8 some times, but it can be tricky to force him to cast late enough that the orb won't despawn, while still safely killing him before the timer. I've gotten a lot more efficient at wave 7 and usually have a fair bit of time left over so maybe I can force it with some CC on him.
    I've started using beserking on 9 and 10. It isn't really needed on 5 if you go hard, and you can use the same delayed amber trap trick on 4->5 if you are cutting it too close.

- - - Updated - - -

Just got wave 68, missed out on 69 by like 1 GCD and pretty confident I coulda got to wave 78 after that.

Main thing that helped was changing around my CD usage, and being more efficient with Sha DPS and timing.
    #5 Rapid Fire + Stampede
    #8 Beserking
    #9 Rapid Fire
    #0 Beserking + Stampede

After reading how Nabz deals with Sha I was able to kill them way more efficiently, I'm not sure I even need Beserking for wave #0 any more. One extra thing I do is drop an explosive trap on him around 32 seconds, the more dots rolling when the shield drops the merrier.

Wave 8 DPS check is brutal, even with Beserking. Probably need the amber trap trick from 7->8 in order to beat the DPS check on 8 reliably after wave 60.

bump from the graveyard

I fixed my recording issue and decided to do PGs since my gear was all set up from helping a guildy with some CMs.
    I beat my previous score (which was still the #1 NA score suprisingly, EU hunters too strong) by 1 wave, getting to wave 69 and here's the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63JNERYdsms

Definitely room for improvement but my brain starts to fry after on the attempts that last over an hour. I wish there was a way to skip the first 40 waves or so.
    I'd looooooove to see a video from one of the EU guys breaking wave 80+.

Here's the scoreboard
    http://www.wowprogress.com/char_stat...e/class.hunter

Yeah I got to wave 47 on my second try, and really don't think I'll do it again. Some mechanic to start you off at, say, half of your best would be pretty nice.