Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Not having to dodge the crap on the ground because your void has kindly pointed the mob away from you makes things die much faster. Also if you want to use a banner, you dont want to have to move much. Unless you claim that with sac you can stand still and take hits from the golems.

Just cause you can do it doesnt make it more effecient.

Quote Originally Posted by Logilock View Post
    I am just wondering what game you guys are playing?

There is NOTHING worth farming on the isle that requires a minion if you are destro... I have soloed everything including champions, huolon and the priests without a pet without any effort. (And i am one of those shitters that cant even manage the green fire boss)

The kills are very easy and fast with Chi-ji (My prefered buff) buff and nothing else... Takes little or no effort to farm the rares, elites and mobs in general! (And no, i am not insanely geared... I am a LFR hero)
    The DPS loss from constant movement to avoid things like blazing blow makes sac not worth it. Yes, you can kill a high priest without a tank. No, its not the most efficient way at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use Destro... Just keep dodging all their shit, is really that simple, just doesn't mean it's easy

I personally use KJC and run circles around those guys that summon braziers, just keep strafing on those dragons, keep running as soon as the elementals finish their previous cast, stuff like that. A lot of just running around dodging abilities, really :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    Not having to dodge the crap on the ground because your void has kindly pointed the mob away from you makes things die much faster. Also if you want to use a banner, you dont want to have to move much. Unless you claim that with sac you can stand still and take hits from the golems.

Just cause you can do it doesnt make it more effecient.
    I use sac with KJC as Destro. Usually plenty time to get a chaos bolt in here and there. No reason not to kite those golems, they are truly incredibly slow.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

I run sacrifice and KJC destruction for most things, it is just easier to run out of bad stuff without a pet plus having tank health and embertap allows for mistakes that not many other dps classes can survive. I almost always end up tanking Huolon and can easily take a few breath attacks without risking dying.

Chi Ji blessing is by far the most powerful, Yu'lon is OK. The other blessing are bad. Also use all 3 buff items, especially the one that procs 8k intellect is pretty cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I run sacrifice and KJC destruction for most things, it is just easier to run out of bad stuff without a pet plus having tank health and embertap allows for mistakes that not many other dps classes can survive. I almost always end up tanking Huolon and can easily take a few breath attacks without risking dying.

Chi Ji blessing is by far the most powerful, Yu'lon is OK. The other blessing are bad. Also use all 3 buff items, especially the one that procs 8k intellect is pretty cool.
    What is KJC im a nub lol

Kil'jaeden's Cunning, 2nd talent in the 90 talent tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Kil'jaeden's Cunning, 2nd talent in the 90 talent tier.
    Thank's man is destro better than affliction on the timeless isles

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epicski11z View Post
    Thank's man is destro better than affliction on the timeless isles
    I feel it is, mostly due to Embertap. And if you are on TI then I'll assume your gear isn't too hot, which means Destro will likely be the better DPS spec for you any way.

Only good thing I missed on TI from Affliction was waterwalking fro Evermaw, but I bought the raft instead from teh Anglers and got around that in an overall better way in the end.

i get on the island, go underwater .. kill all the apes .. boom 20 elite dead -> questend .. port away ^^
    i allways play with my imp, selfdispell+heal+20% dmg reduce > all

i got the buff once, started killing people with my dots and thougth .. THATS OP DAMN .. since then i never see an active shrine sadly^^

destru is the best spec by far instant execute op heal

and the shrine that give u 25% to all secondary stats is op
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

how can you all say destru is the best? full buffed dots on 7 targets and they all die within 20sec beats loloneshot chaosbolt by far.
    if you don't get hit by anything the basic absorb schield is enougth to never loose life.

well maybe i just got way to much gear in the end for TI anyway, but dayli q gives 50tp and rep *g*

7 targets is so tbc i pull 70 as destru
    full sweep of all the mobs in firewalker ruins and aoe GG

beat 7 lousy dots by far
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

i kill everything as demon using an wrathguard. often without any buffs from the isle.

if i get them i use them but often i got nothing.

its all about moving and the stun from my guard

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    but I bought the raft instead from teh Anglers and got around that in an overall better way in the end.
    Wait, does that work in combat?

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    7 targets is so tbc i pull 70 as destru
    full sweep of all the mobs in firewalker ruins and aoe GG

beat 7 lousy dots by far
    yeah right 70 elite mobs with 5-10million life .. SURE :P

Deleted
    Think I need to get stronger items lol I suck at wow