Page 1 of 3
LastLast

SoO hardest fight?

So, is Siegecrafter the hardest fight of the tier?

And what do you think will get the vote for toughest fight of the expansion overall?

Pre Pre nerf Imperial Vizier, hardest boss world.

I found Siegecrafter pretty simple. My Vote would have to be Thok, just because how much RNG is in that fight. Giant dino chases someone three times in a row and theres a large chance that they are dead. This is talking normal Mode though, Obviously for heroic it would be Garrosh.

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Pre Pre nerf Imperial Vizier, hardest boss world.
    Pre Pre nerf Atramedes not a contender? (Ignoring exploits though)

Why is garrosh obviously hardest on heroic btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Rogerbrown of Method was saying on Twitter he though Siegecrafter was the hardest due to it being a hard mechanic fight and Garrosh was easier because it was a smoother fight, but on the other hand Treckie was saying he though Garrosh was a harder fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    a lot of the method guys have been saying the last 3 bosses could easily be 3 of the hardest bosses ever, working on heroic blackfuse now i can tell you its a pretty insane fight. cant wait to see the last 2.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

I dont know about the hardest, but the most annoying is defaintly immersius hc, never hated a fight that much
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

Seriously, they take forever. There's always someone who tries to log in 5 minutes before raid time, and is suprised there's an hour queue timer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post

Seriously, they take forever. There's always someone who tries to log in 5 minutes before raid time, and is suprised there's an hour queue timer.
    Silvermoon EU, wednesdays and sundays. If you try to log in 5 mins before raid, you've just delayed the raid by at least an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    hardest is probably garrosh but that's only because of the tuning. mechanic-wise, if every boss was tuned the same, it'd be siegecrafter.

hint: that's with how much of the garrosh fight i've seen so far, aka not everything
    I wonder if the fight resets when you're on the conveyor belt and nobody is on the platform, that would suck if you plan on soloing it at some point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    I dont know about the hardest, but the most annoying is defaintly immersius hc, never hated a fight that much
    guess you never did Spine of deathwing when it was current?

Deleted
    any bosses past the first 4 on LFR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingchonglinglong View Post
    I wonder if the fight resets when you're on the conveyor belt and nobody is on the platform, that would suck if you plan on soloing it at some point.
    It does.

Annoying as fuck if you are melee. Puddles fucking EVERYWHERE.
    guess you never did Spine of deathwing when it was current?
    After the nerfs spine was just dumb... You chill out for about 8 min and then the whole raid either wins or dies on the last plate.

Referring to the amounts of tries id say Siegecrafter Blackfuse is the hardest, there is so much shit going on. Still counting the tries on Garrosh HC tho, he seemed a bit of a struggle in the beginning but as soon as u get to know the fight it seems like a easier fight overall.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    a lot of the method guys have been saying the last 3 bosses could easily be 3 of the hardest bosses ever, working on heroic blackfuse now i can tell you its a pretty insane fight. cant wait to see the last 2.
    I always take remarks like that from top contendors with a bit of salt. It is in their interest to always say what they just downed is the among/or the hardest ever.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

and actualy treckie said yesterday on stream that lei shen was harder lol

Not enjoying siegecrafter hc at all, it feels like im doing heroic spine again, only this time im also playing frogger with no continues, and the rest of the raid is off in another world doing some other horrible fight at the same time, its def the hardest boss so far this tier without a doubt. Gonna have to see how Garrosh and Paragons stack up after though.

Deleted
    When it's released, LFR paragons will make all other fights in wow history look like a joke.

Well, by looking at wowprogress, Garrosh HC and Lei Shen HC took 6 days for Method to kill.