Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    some of you guys seem like you are talking about normal mode seigecrafter? Which was pretty easy imo, took us 3 attempts, including a first one where we were just "let's pull and see how this goes".

We've spent around 7 hours on garrosh now though and still can't get it. The only other fight in SoO so far that took more than 3 attempts for us was Thok, which probably took around 6-7.

So yeah, even though 7 hours on garrosh isn't as many attempts as it could be on some fights since it takes around 8 minutes per attempt to get to the point of wiping, imo it's definitely the hardest fight of SoO by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others pointed out (not in this thread), if Seigecrafter & Garrosh were tuned equally, because they obviously tune an endboss higher than non-endbosses, but if they were tuned equally Seigecrafter hands down would be the harder fight.

Though, they are not, so it would go to Garrosh.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    some of you guys seem like you are talking about normal mode seigecrafter? Which was pretty easy imo, took us 3 attempts, including a first one where we were just "let's pull and see how this goes".

We've spent around 7 hours on garrosh now though and still can't get it. The only other fight in SoO so far that took more than 3 attempts for us was Thok, which probably took around 6-7.

So yeah, even though 7 hours on garrosh isn't as many attempts as it could be on some fights since it takes around 8 minutes per attempt to get to the point of wiping, imo it's definitely the hardest fight of SoO by far.
    This scares me lol. We killed blackfuse in like 5 attempts or less. Downed Paragon kinda quicker and doing Garrosh later today. Mechanics don't look as complex as Blackfuse but I'm guessing shit hits hard as fuck and it's such a long fight so it probably leaves very little room for error.

Siegecrafter was one of the best fights they've released in a long time. If the boss had had another 10-15% hp, or the weapons on the belt had a little more health, the fight would have been even more insane. As it was, it was an extremely rewarding boss kill, as everyone in the raid was forced to be in tune with each other and the mechanics, just like Lei Shen.

Lei Shen laughs at Garrosh in difficulty in my opinion though.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like Siegecrafter heroic more than heroic garrosh :O difficulty wise

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvalo View Post
    I like Siegecrafter heroic more than heroic garrosh :O difficulty wise
    Garrosh seems to be considered more tedious and looooong (still hard obviously), and Siegecrafter the more novel fight.

Deleted
    So how many saw midwinters Siegecrafter kill? After watching that, it seems every other guild out there just did it the hard way...
    Last edited by mmocd79892434a; 2013-10-05 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    So how many saw midwinters Siegecrafter kill? After watching that, it seems every other guild out there just did it the hard way...
    I don't really understand what they did differently, but it looked so much more clean and easy.

Paragons was the hardest for Midwinter I'd say. Took us more pulls than Blackfuse and I think more than Garrosh will end up taking as well.

Obviously it's all relative to tuning though. In the gear we saw the fights in (week 1 Blackfuse, week 2 Paragons, week 3 Garrosh) and the strats we used, Paragons felt like marginally the hardest but all three are tough bosses, on the tier below the Lei Shen/Rag/Yogg/LK tier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    When it's released, LFR paragons will make all other fights in wow history look like a joke.

Thats only if people don't listen to tactic or players who know the tactic just sit there expecting everyone else to know them aswell.

As for which I think is hardest, none. None is truly hard. Either it is just gear issues (being undergeared) or it is that the raid hasn't learned tactics completely. Both of which has nothing to do if the boss is hard enough, it just makes it harder than it should be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    Thats only if people don't listen to tactic or players who know the tactic just sit there expecting everyone else to know them aswell.

As for which I think is hardest, none. None is truly hard. Either it is just gear issues (being undergeared) or it is that the raid hasn't learned tactics completely. Both of which has nothing to do if the boss is hard enough, it just makes it harder than it should be.
    What does hard mean for you then? You're excluding every boss that is difficult because of tuning, because of tactics or both. That's all the fights in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daear View Post
    Silvermoon EU, wednesdays and sundays. If you try to log in 5 mins before raid, you've just delayed the raid by at least an hour.
    Being on silvermoon myself that's actually the case every day of the week.

Deleted
    ^Kazzak as well, learned first day of 5.4 to start logging in with more than 40-50 min to invites. wed/thur/mon properly during peak rest of the week as well. On top of that is all the server lag.

Are we talking heroic or normal?

Normal Siegecrafter may as well be Jin'Rokh with the various Hunter disengage type conveyor belt strategies. It's pretty close to the easiest fight in the raid. Up there with Immerseus.

The hardest normal fights would probably be Garrosh. Honestly this was a very very easy normal raid compared to some others in the past.

Heroic I'd say Siegecrafter or Garrosh.

They are talking heroic.

Pretty sure nobody should be commenting on "normal" versions of the fight. So ya blackfuse is super easy on normal, but way harder on heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    a lot of the method guys have been saying the last 3 bosses could easily be 3 of the hardest bosses ever
    Evey wf guild in each expansion claims that the boss they got a wf kill on is the hardest ever

Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    I thought Methods kill looked really clean, Blood legions however >.>

On regular Garrosh took us the most wipes, rest of the bosses on regular were of little to no challenge.
    We are now working on heroic bosses, first two were tuned pretty well, first boss is stupid actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR Thok is gunna be very entertaining, gunna Q up just to see the mayhem, the Repair Bill will be worth it.