Assistance is needed

Afternoon,

Currently I am trying to even out and or tweak my toon to be more efficient in our raid. I run strictly 10 man except for flex/lfr. Our other healers are a resto druid and a resto shammie. My numbers are great but because of the druid over healing is crazy. I am happy with my spirit we are currently progressing but i am looking for constructive analysis. In short I am all mastery and haste at 4721 I am glyph'd for renew but its a waste as I do not use it as often as expected. My casual guild arent to bright so lightwell is not usual needed as far as heals are concerned all 3 of us have no issues. I have a secondary disc spec that I would like to not play reforge games when swapping between. AskMrRobot is telling me all sorts of stuff to do that i would like the opinion of the masses to confirm or criticism. Basically If i used robot i would be more even with crit mastery but high haste. Anyways Please feel free to give me opinions.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yward/advanced

I don't have logs so forgive me but as far as playstyle I Poh,PoM, Coh, BH, FH,GH,H and Renew rarely

Thank you

Well as for glyphs i use deep wells for extra lightwell charges, renew and coh, i'm pretty sure someone did math on pom glyph and it was more of a loss then a gain, i raid 10m and lightwell is effective i run with a disc priest or 2 resto shamans, i go full mastery and just have the 12.5 haste cap raid buffed so first cap i gem with mastery and spirit or int mastery or spirit and int, it's hard to see on your armory as your logged out in disc specc i don't ever follow mr robot as it tells me to go full haste.