Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Prot tier pants for T10 for my warrior. Never dropped for my warrior. Never did he win Tier token for pants and in the end i got it on my priest from VoA where all the warriors passed on it and i just took it (was running it so meh)

Deleted
    Dislodged Foreign Object from Festergut or Rotface in ICC... My set was near perfect </3

Deleted
    I'm hoping for Bloodfang Hood to drop for 2 years now. Sitting on 7/8 Bloodfang for 7 months straight...
    Classic server btw.

Deleted
    Cunning of the fucking Cruel on any difficulty (still to this day)... missed out on so much pvp fun

reign of the dead, got it eventually... when Halion came out..

The curator's staff in Kara. It NEVER EVER dropped for me. Like period. It managed to drop one night out of the countless times my cute little casual guild raided kara...... and a fucking random that NEVER raided with us took it, in spite of the entire group and myself asking him to please let me have it. It was a long running joke prior about how it never dropped for me, lol.

I'm not a loot whore, nor was I then, but that one drop man. I wanted it on principle.

Solace from ToC25, sure dropped about half a dozen times when my healer was there but I never won it. It fucking destroyed any other trinket on the table but I had to use some Ulduar trinkets that were rather good throughout t9 and most of t10.

Betrayer from KT 25 - Guild actually broke up because after 20 or so kills it hadn't dropped and was supposed to go to me since I had most DKP, people no longer wanted to raid Naxx 25 due to that and guild split to 10(we had a lot of DKs)

Zoids from Firelands - tons of kills regular and heroic without a single drop, guild loved to laugh at me for that

But after that DS treated me right, H gurth on first madness kill, H BLF early as well. ICC was also great for me, H DBW on our first Saurfang kill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Zod's Repeating Longbow
    Are you serious? That bow dropped for my guild consistently every week for... 10 weeks straight I think?

It sure was repeating lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got my first Bindings of the Windseeker some time in 2005, was not until June 2009 that my second Bindings of the Windseeker dropped.

Farmed practically every week, for four years.

By the time I got my Bindings of the Windseeker, I'd already had a second Bindings of the Windseeker...
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    I never had enough DKP to get the Judgement Spaulders when my guild was raiding BWL. To this day they have not dropped for me.

On my Hunter: Drake-mounted crossbow in heroic UK just would not drop, and I did not win any rolls on ranged in Naxx for a long time. Eventually I won Arrowsong right before Ulduar came out, and the crossbow dropped in UK the next day.

On my Paladin: we lost a tank right after starting Ulduar so I ended up leveling a pally in one week. I always wanted Malice as an RP weapon and eventually transmog. Two weeks before MoP goes live I'm in an Ulduar fun run and it drops, hunter rolls on it not knowing he won't be able to use it soon and wins. Right after he wins, he drops the raid and logs out.

Can't complain though because I won Anzu the Raven Lord the first time we ran for him back in TBC and for many years I have enjoyed that mount on my shaman more than I have ever felt a need for a piece of gear. I have also made a little bit of a rep for raiding successfully in gear people think is unworthy.

Vanilla. Ancient Bone Bow. I was not much of a raider back then, only raiding on occasion, but I loved the look of the Ancient Bone Bow and wanted it ever since I hit lvl60.

The entire duration of vanilla, running the dungeon almost every other day, it never dropped. It dropped for every friend I had, none of which were hunters, but would never drop if I was in the dungeon too.

I went back sometime in WOTLK to get it just on the principle.

It still never dropped.

Now that is has been removed I will never see that damn bow anywhere but my nightmares.

Quote Originally Posted by jahasafrat View Post
    I never had enough DKP to get the Judgement Spaulders when my guild was raiding BWL. To this day they have not dropped for me.
    And sadly I have gotten rid of several of these.

Deleted
    Staff of the Shadow Flame from Nefarian. It was the only item I still wanted (aside from Naxxramas gear) back during vanilla raiding. Today I still don't have the item and I'd still love to have it just for transmogrify but since I can't solo the first boss I don't do BWL often.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    DST and MH Glaive.

Farmed Illidan every week possible in TBC and Gruul most weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=30872/ch...f-dark-secrets from Rage Winterchill in Hyjal.

It would just never ever drop.

Not even when soloing these days.

Deleted
    Neltharion'ss Tear from Nefarian in classic BWL. I desperately wanted to replace http://www.wowwiki.com/Talisman_of_Ascendance which I constantly forgot to use on bossfights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never been more frustrated with raid drops than I have in MoP during TotES. Honestly I had better luck getting old raid legendaries than I did getting the gun from ToTES. I literally had every piece of gear but the damn gun, ran it on normal every week + LFR using up all my coin tosses. I ended up so discouraged that I just stopped playing my hunter and started gearing my Warlock. Best decision I've made this expansion.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Original ZG mounts. Never ever saw one drop from day 1, till they shut it down.

Deleted
    Any weapon in dragon soul, be it LFR, or 10 man raids I went through the entire tier using the mace from the first boss of Well of Eternity, I was so sad with my little wooden mace while everyone got big boy swords