5.0 rares + Zandalri rares = great farming / Prof assistance

So I recently switched off of my dead realm,, only primary focus on 1 char with JC / Alch, but I had a few alts with other profs with mining / gathering that I used for the resources. I never liked buying from the AH and re selling.

So on my new realm with no 90 alts to gather up mah mats I asked around what to do, and was told to kill the 5.0 Rares for their green bags, and Zandalari Warscouts / Warbringers(easy to solo kill after 5.4 depending on class) and I gotta say that it is LOADS better than just flying arund after nodes.

Almost every bag I get that is not the big blue one usually contains Ore, which my JC largely benefits from, and I get enough Herb mats to make a pretty coin.

Just curious if anyone else here goes around kills rares for those bags? I hope Blizzard continues this cycle with rares and the bag of mats

Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    So I recently switched off of my dead realm,, only primary focus on 1 char with JC / Alch, but I had a few alts with other profs with mining / gathering that I used for the resources. I never liked buying from the AH and re selling.

So on my new realm with no 90 alts to gather up mah mats I asked around what to do, and was told to kill the 5.0 Rares for their green bags, and Zandalari Warscouts / Warbringers(easy to solo kill after 5.4 depending on class) and I gotta say that it is LOADS better than just flying arund after nodes.

Almost every bag I get that is not the big blue one usually contains Ore, which my JC largely benefits from, and I get enough Herb mats to make a pretty coin.

Just curious if anyone else here goes around kills rares for those bags? I hope Blizzard continues this cycle with rares and the bag of mats
    you can get Ore and herb from your farm

I probably should more than I do, since you do get a ton of mats in them.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do it quite frequently going to dead realms getting there bags on average within 2-3 days of this session I've made 40-50k just by farming those things, most of the money comes from golden lotus and Trillium ore along with enchanting mats.

It's pretty fucking amazing.

The rares in the vale drop some great bags also. You should check them out.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been doing it often, given I liked killing Rares. Then in 5.2 or 5.2 they made them drop Lesser Charms and the bags and it made them even more of a target. Used to be how I got my Lesser Charms for the week ^^
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )