Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Is the warlock nerf already live on EU servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Can anyone explain this?
    Since when BoP items can be traded?
    They ´were´ tradeable if you also killed that boss. Kinda like in dungeons where you can win a BOP item, but trade it to someone within 2 hours.. the same was true in Timeless island. If you got a burden off of a rare, you could trade that item to anyone else who also tagged that rare... and basically as soon as Huo died, you had people spamming /1 trying to sell the mount.

Not sure why it needed to be fixed. I never sold anything, but burdens are useless on my main so it would have been nice to at least give them to other people who could use them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoss17 View Post
    Nazgrim didn't need any nerf.
    I'm a bit disapointed.
    I am not a LFR hater at all, in fact I am glad it is in the game. But I agree with you. I don´t think any LFR boss should be nerfed in the first or second week. At least keep the challenge for a short time to see if players can adapt and overcome it. Why add mechanisms at all if your first reaction to a few days of players failing them is to nerf them to where they can be ignored. Blizzard is just reinforcing bad behavior where players think they can join LFR, ignore mechanisms and still get loot. There needs to be more time to see if (force) players can learn the mechanisms.

I think Blizzard needs to nerf mechanisms where players can troll the group ( ie.. defensive stance for Naz, or ´crush´ from Galaron) and stuff like that. But otherwise, at least give us a few weeks to work through the mechanisms before making them ignorable.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    Nazgrim LFR was just frustrating, glad it is nerfed. Either Blizzard need to make more warnings ingame or make him unattackable while in defensive stance, for LFR only of course. Or better yet, make him reflect 100% of all damage taken so people are individually punished without wiping the raid.
    Agreed. The problem is ( in my experience).. only half the people attacking Naz in defensive stance were ´baddies´.. but there were just as many other people in raid gear who were doing it on purpose, and even lusting during it just to troll. Like the CD with galaron on crushes, they just should have limited the amount of ´bad´ that one player can do to the grou, or as you said, make the damage reflect back on that individual player, or maybe produce a stun.

It really is one of the problems the ´elites´ seem to ignore when talking about LFR. As much as their are low dps players, and bad players who ignore mechanisms.. there are even MORE people in raid gear who try to troll every boss mechanism they can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    Elitists make me laugh sometimes.
    LOL yeah, its madness to try to encourage any form of organisation in a LFR group activity - utter madness.
    What was he thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Even more Brewmaster nerfs? Were Brewmasters really hitting that hard? Really?
    Yes, they were. Really. Any other questions?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NigelGurney View Post
    LOL yeah, its madness to try to encourage any form of organisation in a LFR group activity - utter madness.
    What was he thinking?
    No, what is madness is to thank that because something is hard, randomly picked players will somehow pull themselves together and perform a miracle.
    However, the hypothesis that they will just bail out is much more likely.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    No, what is madness is to thank that because something is hard, randomly picked players will somehow pull themselves together and perform a miracle.
    However, the hypothesis that they will just bail out is much more likely.
    Exactly, so lets reduce the content so that's its impossible to fail. It may cause a toxic community but hey its a paying toxic community - Its sound game design after all and gives a full and rewarding experience. I'm sure it will work out for the benefit of the game in the long run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly, so lets reduce the content so that's its impossible to fail. It may cause a toxic community but hey its a paying toxic community - Its sound game design after all and gives a full and rewarding experience. I'm sure it will work out for the benefit of the game in the long run.
    That's how business works, you can't do anything about it.
    MMO player

Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    So lame that they nerfed Nazgrim. That fight WAS NOT HARD. I heard it called the "LFR breaker" and just could NOT understand that at all. Probably one of THE MOST SIMPLE FIGHTS OF THIS ENTIRE EXPANSION! I was hoping they'd see past all of the whining and crying and just keep Nazgrim how he was. Bullshit. Total bullshit.

O_o
    Have you ever run it in LFR? Try getting the morons to stop DPSing in def stance. Try to get anybody to help you when you have an assassin on you. Try to get a tank to keep the shamans away from the boss.

(It doesn't happen.)

Deleted
    That's how business works, you can't do anything about it.
    Hmm and its working oh so well. Still, its an interesting attitude you have.

(or any shooter for that matter) match where everyone is just busy calling everyone else noobs, cheaters and other names.
    Funny thing see this with mainly console based shooters

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    LFR is meant to be easy. It is not meant to be a challenge. It is meant so that folks can see the content and get the FEEL of raiding. If you go to or expect a challenge from LFR, you're doing it wrong.
    I think you missed how it was easy before this nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    LFR is meant to be easy. It is not meant to be a challenge. It is meant so that folks can see the content and get the FEEL of raiding. If you go to or expect a challenge from LFR, you're doing it wrong.
    Ok, so what you're saying is it would be ok if you zoned in, hit him with a couple spells and he died and gave you loot? I mean it's supposed to be easy right? Why not make him even easier? The FEEL of raiding is wiping. Making mistakes, learning from them by dying, and coming back in and making progression. That is what was happening in LFR. It's a friggen easy fight, one of the easiest. The boss gains benefits based on how many mistakes the raid makes. Nerfing it is the very definition of pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm and its working oh so well. Still, its an interesting attitude you have.
    It is working better than the other sub-based competition, which is almost non-existent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zokten View Post
    Funny thing see this with mainly console based shooters
    Nah, you get that with almost any more or less popular online game. BF3 (PC version) is full of those, for instance.
    MMO player

It is working better than the other sub-based competition, which is almost non-existent.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, you get that with almost any more or less popular online game. BF3 (PC version) is full of those, for instance.
    BF3 is pretty much a console based shooter.

TF2, DOD, and others I barely run into the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I guess whilst WOTF was nerfed, the human racial won't be; meanwhile, most other races get to enjoy "fabulous" resistances to single types of damage, and very situational, often weak racial bonuses. Awesome.