Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Crows will be better on a single target fight like Thok, however if you bring crows to an AoE fight im pretty damn your you are going to want BS rather than missing an extra multishot just to get crows back up, and if it isn't used on cooldown obviously your not getting the most out of the talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    like its been said amoc is good for single target or main target fights i did spoils last night and found switching to blink strikes and barrage helped greatly.. then again that was situational..for the most part i use amoc and glaive even with adds ill put amoc on the boss and just aoe adds

Why would you spec a talent that increases the pet your damage does and then not have your pet on a target full time. That's just stupid.
    because big component of blink strikes is BLINK, that allows for better target switching, and generally you want your pet to help dps down w/e target you are attacking. but this is not the point of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Voshod View Post
    because big component of blink strikes is BLINK, that allows for better target switching, and generally you want your pet to help dps down w/e target you are attacking. but this is not the point of this thread
    It is most certainly the point of this thread in the sense of thinking carefully about the relative value of BS and AmoC. The CD on the blink part also means there is some complexity (not a lot) to the decision about whether to leave pet on Boss for max dps or to send it to adds. On Shamans, for example, it is probably better to leave your pet on the boss, since the green slimes die quickly and MS is going to be your primary form of attack on them, and while the pet would blink to the slimes, it wouldn't be able to blink back to the boss. On Nazgrimm, probably don't want to leave your pet on the boss. The adds don't die that fast, you kill 2-3 with short pet travel distances before returning to the boss, so it is likely you get a blink to the first add and then back to the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelas View Post
    Crows will be better on a single target fight like Thok, however if you bring crows to an AoE fight im pretty damn your you are going to want BS rather than missing an extra multishot just to get crows back up, and if it isn't used on cooldown obviously your not getting the most out of the talent.
    AoE has nothing to do with it. As long as you can cast it on CD and it will tick it's full duration then it's value is going to be exactly the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurelas View Post
    even on thok blinkstrikes is still better. I tested it on heroic thok many times and they came out to do about the same damage and thats with my pet not having 100 percent uptime. I have used fervor and blink strikes for every kill so far, no reason to switch. ALSO FERVOR BUFFS BLINKS STRIKES. One of the reason its the better than thrill of the hunt.