Vuhdo - dual spec

Hello

I'm about to lose my mind with this addon so I'm turning to you guys as my last hope.

I'm a shadow priest main spec, and disc off. When I'm shadow I keep my frames down on the bottom because they aren't very important. When I'm disc, I want them front and center. I've tried going to tools and making a new profile (or so I think I am) and clicking spec 1 for my dps profile, and spec 2 for my heal profile. However when I change specs the frames don't change at all. Sometimes I'll go back in my settings and it will have spec 1 and 2 selected for my dps profile even though I didn't save it that way.

I looked for videos and tutorials but it was all on moving things around etc. I'm sure I missed something.

Please help! Thank you in advance

Cleary

Quote Originally Posted by Cleary View Post
    However when I change specs the frames don't change at all. Sometimes I'll go back in my settings and it will have spec 1 and 2 selected for my dps profile even though I didn't save it that way.
    Sounds dodgy, try reinstalling the addon and resetting all saved data of vuhdo. Profiles are the correct place to setup different placements for dualspec.