Lvl 67 DK soloing

I'm a little low on the gold fund and want to get some gold before I head to Northrend so I can at least get cold weather flying. Even better if I can get the epic flying skill. So here's somethings about me:

- Lvl 66 DK, been tanking as blood for a while, so can solo with it.
    - ilvl 88(87 equipped).
    - Has guild page companion, so I have a mobile vendor, but it's on an 8 hours cooldown so if you can find me a dungeon near a vendor that is friendly/ neutral to alliance, would be great.
    - Human race, if that matters.

Here's what I'm looking for:

- Something easily soloable, so that I have enough time to go through five times and vendor my things before the 1 hour limit is up.
    - Great chance of making gold, whether it's through vendoring drops, auctioning cloth (what I have been doing with scarlet monastery)or disenchanting gear (I'll set up an enchanter soon) and selling mats, just gotta net me gold and fast.

If you have nay other questions you need answer before you can answer me, feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for any help.

Questing is the best way to get gold while leveling.
    do what you feel.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacepunch View Post
    Questing is the best way to get gold while leveling.
    Farming transmog gear is better ....

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    Farming transmog gear is better ....
    Farming transmog gear is a little hard right now because I'm on a lower pop server (US-Zuluhed) so the market isn't as good. While questing usually gives more than normal dungeons, auction the silk and wool cloth from scarlet monastery gives me more gold than questing. It isn't as immediate to get the gold, but I usually can get gold after a day later with auctioning.

I'm adding another thing I would like, access to mailbox too because I want to send green items to my enchanter to disenchant without having to go back to a major city to do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wowtrainee View Post
    Farming transmog gear is a little hard right now because I'm on a lower pop server (US-Zuluhed) so the market isn't as good. While questing usually gives more than normal dungeons, auction the silk and wool cloth from scarlet monastery gives me more gold than questing. It isn't as immediate to get the gold, but I usually can get gold after a day later with auctioning.

I'm adding another thing I would like, access to mailbox too because I want to send green items to my enchanter to disenchant without having to go back to a major city to do it.
    I think you should just stick to questing. As you level up it will also become easier to farm gold....MUCH easier