Deleted

Blizzcon Panel/etc. videos after the fact

Never been playing at the same time as a Blizzcon so I'm not sure how it works. Do Virtual Tickets only apply to live streams? Are there other non-official livestreams to watch? Are videos of the announcements / panels /etc. uploaded at a later date?

Was tempted to buy a ticket but they I saw the pricetag of £25... nah...

Purchasing the virtual ticket gives you access to streams of all the stages *and* lets you rewatch any panel/announcement/event after they happen, and you can rewatch any of it for around 2 weeks after Blizzcon is over.

Plus with the virtual ticket you get all the in-game goodies.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    I'm asking what you can do without a ticket,

Quote Originally Posted by Kasc View Post
    I'm asking what you can do without a ticket,
    Play the game as usual?

Without a ticket you can watch the opening ceremony and some of the tournaments. No access to panels or discussions.

Deleted
    and you can rewatch any of it for around 2 weeks after Blizzcon is over.
    Or, with the magic of YouTube, you can watch it whenever you like however long after Blizzcon you wish to.

Deleted
    Last Blizzcon I had a virtual ticket and I think that all panels/discussions were up for at least a week afterwards, possibly two weeks. Especially useful as even if you're watching them live - there are sometimes more than one thing happening at once. That being said, they didn't take down youtube videos or anything with re-recorded content so if you don't mind waiting, there will be videos up, as well as tons and tons of info going up on the front page here pretty damn quickly. I think the virtual ticket is most useful if you either want to watch it live, or would like the in-game perks. I've always gotten the ticket and considered it worth it