Questions about Alts.

My main is a Brewmaster monk, I'm 3/14H as of last night, and I'm looking to play on an alt in lfr/flex/normals, I have TEN level 90 chars, only missing a hunter. So the questions is, what is a dps class that is decent to play on? I mean I know the whole "play what you like" thing is gonna come into here, but I just don't know because I have so many options its sickening. I can never make a decision. So, what class is good when you're looking for a normal difficulty class that rewards the player with big numbers when played optimally (keep in mind I wouldn't have my gem/cape for a while /cry). Leaning more toward a caster, btw, but anything is an option at this point.

Any suggestions are appreciated. If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything. Just looking for opinions that will be helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you want an 'easy' dps with 'big numbers'?

Hunter.

Mage, all 3 specs are going to almost always be viable. Not hard to play at 100%. I believe Mage's have a spec simming in the top 3 of all dps specs for the 7th patch in a row.

For ranged I would say Mage for ease of play and good numbers, melee go feral

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    So, you want an 'easy' dps with 'big numbers'?

Hunter.
    Pretty much this. Or Warlock.

I didn't say "easy", I said puts up big numbers with decent gear and when played right. (but easy is a plus ;] ) But I'm definitely seeing that people lean toward the mage.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneeBH View Post
    I didn't say "easy", I said puts up big numbers with decent gear and when played right. (but easy is a plus ;] ) But I'm definitely seeing that people lean toward the mage.
    When played right? Every class in the game. Seriously. It's going to depend a lot on personal playstyle preferences and style. I personally can rip heads off with windwalker, hunter, or mage. But I downright suck no matter how much I try balance or shadow and no matter how much I practice. I personally find mage (mostly frost) and hunters to be fairly forgiving if you fumble something and still put out good damage. More DoT oriented specs tend to have a somewhat more painful learning curve until you have muscle memory locked in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow "Help Me Choose My Class" threads here. The decision is yours alone, and too subjective for us to make for you.