Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Help for 3s comp

Hi everyone =)

First of all, thank you for coming and read this thread =)
    I'll start to say that I'm French, and I'm already sorry for the mistakes I'll do while writing in English =)

That is said, I now feel less scary

So, I need your advice about the character I should choose for a 3v3 comp.
    And maybe not just me, but my partners also.

My main class is a Ret Paladin. It's my favorite class and the one I play the best. I also really like the Holy spec.
    But I also like other classes, like MM Hunter, Feral/Resto Druid, Frost Mage or Elem/Enh Shaman.

About my two other partners, they'd like to play Warrior and Priest, but they also have other characters.

So, here is the thing.
    Which comp could be the funniest to play, and at the same time the "most powerfull".
    (the number between brackets is the current level of this character)

Warrior / Priest / Ret (90)
    Warrior / Priest / Feral (90)
    Warrior / Priest / Hunter (85)
    Warrior / Priest / Shaman (85)
    Warrior / Priest / Mage (68)

In which order do you think it is the most powerfull ?

If none of them could fit, which class could fit the most with a Warrior and a Priest.

You also have to know that I want to run 2s with the Priest, but I want to run them with the same character as my 3s team.
    So the character I want for the 3s team should also be viable for 2s.

I think that the easiest answer is "Play your Ret", because as I said, I like this class ... But I'd really love to play and "master" an other class (I'm far from being a master, it's just to explain that I could enjoy to seriously learn to play an other class).

BTW, you could have a look at some videos I made on the PTR 5.4 with my Ret Paladin in PvP.
    Search for "FatalBobo Gaming"
    (Sorry, I'm not yet available to put links ...)

Thank you for your answers =)

Have a great day =)
    Last edited by Syphealis; 2013-10-02 at 09:49 AM.

To be honest, all of those are viable. Warrior/Hunter/Priest and Warrior/Feral/Priest will probably be the strongest comps out of the group, but all 5 of those will actually be decent.

I'd probably run Warrior/Feral/Priest myself, because it should be insanely strong. But Warrior/Mage/Priest would be the most skillful comp, since it's more than just cleaving things to death. But honestly, you could grab any of those 5 classes and get Gladiator running with a Warrior and a Priest.

From what i understand, and from my friends experience this season (hes 2190 so far) and my limited brief 1900 experience and 40 games played this season, Feral Priest Warrior the way to go of your listed comps. Have your priest run holy. Ive tried a few other warrior priest comps but so far that one has been the most successful.

Well according to the internet Warriors are broken as hell. Just remember they are really easy to kit and while playing as a Ret your blessing is goin to be just as important to you as to him. He at the very least has charge and heroic leap.

If you are set on a Ret then i say take a ranged to help keep pressure on high conrol teams. Mages give that in a nice way and Fire is awesome since you are a running turret that can set shit alight ta boot. Other than that I can't really add that much. What is Disc vs holy going anyway?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Warrior, Priest, Huntard.

I like Warrior/Hunter/Priest. Warrior and Hunter (MM) have amazing burst and Hunter's bring more CC to the fight than Ferals do right now.

However, Warrior/Feral is good too. Constant unpealable damage is always a plus.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Quote Originally Posted by Syphealis View Post
    Hi everyone =)

First of all, thank you for coming and read this thread =)
    I'll start to say that I'm French, and I'm already sorry for the mistakes I'll do while writing in English =)

That is said, I now feel less scary

So, I need your advice about the character I should choose for a 3v3 comp.
    And maybe not just me, but my partners also.

My main class is a Ret Paladin. It's my favorite class and the one I play the best. I also really like the Holy spec.
    But I also like other classes, like MM Hunter, Feral/Resto Druid, Frost Mage or Elem/Enh Shaman.

About my two other partners, they'd like to play Warrior and Priest, but they also have other characters.

So, here is the thing.
    Which comp could be the funniest to play, and at the same time the "most powerfull".
    (the number between brackets is the current level of this character)

Warrior / Priest / Ret (90)
    Warrior / Priest / Feral (90)
    Warrior / Priest / Hunter (85)
    Warrior / Priest / Shaman (85)
    Warrior / Priest / Mage (68)

In which order do you think it is the most powerfull ?

If none of them could fit, which class could fit the most with a Warrior and a Priest.

You also have to know that I want to run 2s with the Priest, but I want to run them with the same character as my 3s team.
    So the character I want for the 3s team should also be viable for 2s.

I think that the easiest answer is "Play your Ret", because as I said, I like this class ... But I'd really love to play and "master" an other class (I'm far from being a master, it's just to explain that I could enjoy to seriously learn to play an other class).

BTW, you could have a look at some videos I made on the PTR 5.4 with my Ret Paladin in PvP.
    Search for "FatalBobo Gaming"
    (Sorry, I'm not yet available to put links ...)

Thank you for your answers =)

Have a great day =)
    Play enhancement warrior for ez mode caster wins
    Play wmp for strongest all rounder and top 2s comp for u
    Play feralwarrior for tunnel vision DMG
    Warrior hunter is strong too ...ultimately play what you enjoy they're all viable with the notable ones mentioned

Play your warrior and get a warlock and a shaman. Spread deep wounds everywhere and get bladestorm/bloodbath and macro those together with your on use pvp trinket. If you live the opener against teams like RMP etc, you are pretty much guaranteed a win cause of the insane spread pressure.