Thread: Arena Ques

Deleted

Arena Ques

Any word on the arena ques? It's really frustraiting having to wait 5 min for a 2v2 que that usually lasted no longer then 30sek :/

No longer than 30 seconds? youre either really bad or glad

No words as on it yet as far as I'm aware. I tweeted Holinka about this but to no avail.

I've sat 5-6 minute queues at 1.8k mmr on Outland alliance. I've also had 1s queues at 2.3k the same night. I'm not sure if it's EU only, though.

I'm having the exact same problems. On an MMR range from 1600 to 1900. No clue how come..

I play on EU servers

It's not just EU. It's definitely US as well.

I don't play at higher ratings but I've experienced excessively long queues at lower ratings (17-1900) 2s and seen (by hopping between streams) instant pops for some people playing at higher MMR 2s. This and the "can't queue unless you rejoin party" bug are pretty aggravating. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Same here, minimum of 3 minutes..
    On the flipside though; getting insta wins have never been higher
    I like juice

Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Same here, minimum of 3 minutes..
    On the flipside though; getting insta wins have never been higher
    Wish I could say the same. 2/3 games is either healer/war or healer/dk. /killself -______-

Deleted
    Ye the queues are longer then the fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have a long que I suggest requeing, I do not know how many times I have had a 3+ minute que, reque and I get a insta que.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

It sucks, i have 3 semi capped chars cause no1 wants to play 2s, all leave during queue or after 2-3 games.

It also sucks...if you need to win 10 games and have like 50-50 ration you need to sit 60 mins in queue for cap