Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a big fan of MM and used it on some progression fights, but now that I have the 4 set I have no choice but to go SV. According to SimC and FemaleDwarf the MM set is roughly 1500k increase. SV is showing 8k.

Not saying anything most of you don't already know. It's just unfortunate it's that large of drop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    13 BM hunters and 15 SV hunters have topped that.
    Asian logs don't really count because they get to raid 10 and 25 man in the same reset, get loot from both and they reset within 3 days I think it was. This allows them to gear up much faster than us. That is inflating alot of the top ranks and some of them are even just bugged showing kills under a minute etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Any guild who is in a situation where they keep logs private for progression have already finished progression.
    ? considering 1 guild has killed garrosh in us i doubt this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    ? considering 1 guild has killed garrosh in us i doubt this.
    Yes, 1 guild killed it and videos are out. The race is over, there is no need to hide strategies anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Yes, 1 guild killed it and videos are out. The race is over, there is no need to hide strategies anymore.
    there are more races than just us first...

Quote Originally Posted by Jubb View Post
    Asian logs don't really count because they get to raid 10 and 25 man in the same reset, get loot from both and they reset within 3 days I think it was. This allows them to gear up much faster than us. That is inflating alot of the top ranks and some of them are even just bugged showing kills under a minute etc.
    I am well aware of that.. this is why those counts only included US/EU.. not asia. And now it's 25 SV and 20 BM ahead.

And glurp, like I said and couple others concurred with, there are plenty of guilds that keep logs private to discourage padding. Not cuz they wanna hide strats cuz they're so cool and superior. Top guilds include Duality that log privately (not done with progression). And I also know a few avg guilds that run private. Heck even I went private for a bit since ppl were scumbagging.

You can't compare to the last tier because how many people are actually still running it, with logs?

If you wish to compare specs, always compare it on even fights within the latest tier. Never use old data and new data, to reach a conclusion.