Hello everyone!, I searched the forums for a thread related to this manga and didn't find anything.

I just wanted to know if any of who have read Mahou Sensei Negima (the whole manga) and what you thought about it, did you like it? For me it's my favorite manga, the character development for each of the 31 girls in the class is amazing, how Negi improves his relationship with them along the adventure and all, as well as some of my favorite anime/manga characters like Jack Rakan and Tatsumiya Mana .

Anyway, if you've read this amazing manga, tell me what you thought about it, maybe your favorite character, and whatever else you want .

Maybe I'm just a fanboy for this manga xD but I really thought it was amazing hehe.

Also if you finished the manga and really liked it just like me, well, Ken Akamatsu is making a sequel to it(or maybe more like another manga in the same universe, years in the future, with characters that also appeared in Negima, as well as a bunch of new characters) called "UQ Holder". Only 6 chapters have been released (at least in english), but so far it looks really interesting, I'm really looking forward to it.