Elemental 4p...dissapointing?

So i just got my 4 set tonight and decided to go test out the proc rate/dmg. The elemental is ranged and seems to be hiting for 75k crit with the fulmi debuff which is nice. But in like a min+ of spamming CL on 3 dummys i've had 2 elemental's spawn. Which was 3.7% of my dmg under my legen cloak that was at 8.1%. Anyone else had this feeling?
    More Pewpew less QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    The Elemental has the same chance to spawn regardless of LB or CL. Also the Elemental itself has an ICD. It would get out of hand if the opposite was true for single target purposes (but would translate better w/ AoE in which 4pc is Abysmal).
    Last edited by Roseby; 2013-10-04 at 05:04 AM.
    Roseby - Fury/Arms Warrior
    Jobei - Elemental Shaman

Requiel's #1 Fan.

Any idea on what the ICD is?
    More Pewpew less QQ

60 seconds. It does scale with gear though which is nice atleast so it will help out with some single target. Mine did about 3-4 mill depending on the length of the fight.

Yea alright. More dps is more dps. Cant complain. Not like there were that many pieces worth getting more then tier lol
    More Pewpew less QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Thartanos View Post
    So i just got my 4 set tonight and decided to go test out the proc rate/dmg. The elemental is ranged and seems to be hiting for 75k crit with the fulmi debuff which is nice. But in like a min+ of spamming CL on 3 dummys i've had 2 elemental's spawn. Which was 3.7% of my dmg under my legen cloak that was at 8.1%. Anyone else had this feeling?
    3.7% is actually quite good for a set bonus. Most set bonuses give around 2-3% for 2 piece abd another 2-3% for 4 piece. So while it may be a boring set bonus the damage seems in line of what you should expect

Deleted
    i personally cant wait to get my hands on t-16, t-15 is great, but im slightly getting to much mastery and haste for it and i won't be able to line up bloodfury with ascendance, wich is annoying at some point.

My 4p set bonus does 2,5 - 3,0% dps .

Yeah, 3% is about on par for a tier bonus. Especially in a tier were many of the bonuses really are underhwelming (resto shaman 4 pc, for example).

if you're using CL for a good portion of any fight you should probably revert to a T15 2pc anyway. T16 4pc is all about the single target.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchetman240 View Post
    if you're using CL for a good portion of any fight you should probably revert to a T15 2pc anyway. T16 4pc is all about the single target.
    Yeah I still swap back to 2 pce T15 for Galakras since that extra lightning strike can add a decent amount of AOE.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just dropped my 4 piece T15 and also 2 piece T15 for the 2 piece T6.
    Even though I got other upgrades as well, my DPS kind of fell like a stone from a skyscraper.
    I'm not kidding ..

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed yes, that is what I did

Unless your in cutting edge group I would drop t15 early just so you get use to 3 min line ups again.