Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quick maths here

If you do nothing except kill the Foragers from neutral to exalted.
    42000 Rep needed
    2471 kills (Rounded up at 17 rep a kill)
    Average coins per kill - 45
    2471 x 45 = 111195 coins

Exalted & Mount!

I wouldn't recommend this as you'll probably get very bored!

Deleted
    Hit revered last night, bought 2x pets, one to keep and one to sell since by the time I hit exalted I'll have earned more than enough coins for the mount.

nothing else to buy really, already have 3 bonkers.

Deleted
    bought my mount about a week ago, also bought 2 50k trinkets already, and now I still got 50k coins which I will all spend on whizzig for pet biscuits : D

Nothing. I have bonkers already and the rep grinding isn't worth it to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got everything possible so just spending them on burdens/ magical pet biscuits >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Quick maths here

If you do nothing except kill the Foragers from neutral to exalted.
    42000 Rep needed
    2471 kills (Rounded up at 17 rep a kill)
    Average coins per kill - 45
    2471 x 45 = 111195 coins

Exalted & Mount!

I wouldn't recommend this as you'll probably get very bored!
    Thanks for that math. Might just do that as I'm running out of things to do solo. Plus the herbs aren't bad money.

10+ Year Old Account
    The chests is all I spend them on. Every gear token I see I can use for my alts, and if I get a burden then... woohoo!

Bonkers I don't really need anymore. Had a bonkers dropping spree with 3 bonkers within like 10-15 keys. Got my 4th bonker couple of days ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Accumulating, while doing the daily quest every day for 275 Shaohao reputation.
    (Is Xuen's ilvl535 trinket any good for beast master hunters?)

Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Saving at least 100k for the mount when I hit exalted, the extra I spend on mogu and pets.
    im with williee on this one

bought the trinkets and spent a lot of the coins on chests. Finally hit exalted yesterday and I bought the mount

Saving for the mount.

Although my second warrior gets to have lots of Gliders while I help way too many folks kill Garnia or whatever it's called on it's dead backwater realm.
    I don't want to know how much I've spent on those.

Quote Originally Posted by D4NNYB0Y View Post
    [...] and the Shaohao grind is unbearable.
    welcome back to classic

Spending the coins only on the mount... and probably start to gamble. Burdens are not Account Bound so no need for them... -.-
    Last edited by Hirork; 2013-10-09 at 09:18 AM.

my main has 144k coins and is 6.2k off exalted so after the mount i dono as i have bonkers both timeless coin pets and i dont need burdens i wish i could trade them for blody coins. on my alts im buying burdens and trinkets.

I bought the teleport trinket, which is actually very useful, and now I am out of ideas sitting on 130k coins. I stopped at revered because of logic, so no mount for me and I don't need any burdens.

can't you sell Bonkers?

Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    can't you sell Bonkers?
    no hes uncageable sadly

Nothing. I got the 535 trinket on one of my alts and I have 20 000+ coins on my main. Can't be arsed to grind reputation nor more coins for more alt gear. All I do now is raid Heroic SoO on my main and normal/flex on my 2 alts. The Island doesn't offer me anything of value so I have cut down on playing as a whole.

Deleted
    I bought the mount and that's about it, the other items don't interest me.

Mogu runes of fate for my WW/MW sets
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

I worked out fairly early on that with the way I play, I'll have earned around 220k coins by the time I hit exalted. So I've bought the 535 trinket and blew a load on chests, looking for Burdens (had Bonkers 8 or 9 times now).

Currently I'm halfway through revered and sitting on about 70k coins, so I'll hit exalted, buy the mount and still have coins to spare.