Thread: Forum rampage

Deleted

Forum rampage

Hello there,
    I've quit WoW some time ago (cata), but I still love to read the forums over at battle.net and ofc I follow MMO Champ weekly. But here's the thing, I'm an observer and so I never post and only read things. Also my account is innactive so I'm unable to post and I'm asking myself if nobody seems to mind the recent rampage on both the EU and US forums by some alliance players. I find it disgusting that some people are dragging WOII into this and the horde players over at the forums are being treated like ****. It's getting out of hand IMO.

Players like [snip].. Make it impossible for me to even find one constructive post about lore, it always ends in a flamefest. It really used to be better and constructive. Now I know that the complaints are justified (the alliance does IMO get worse content, that's why I quit) but still, this is a bit sickening. It's still a game after all...

Now my question is,
    Am I overreacting this or should this be brought to blizz's attention?
    Last edited by mmoc0275487986; 2013-10-04 at 10:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't name and shame here. If you ahve a problem with specific players, you should bring it Blizzard's attention. They can investigate it and take measures if necessary.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Please don't name and shame here. If you ahve a problem with specific players, you should bring it Blizzard's attention. They can investigate it and take measures if necessary.
    Oops ok sorry, makes sense should've tought about putting player names up there. My bad and sorry!

Still the question remains, am I the only one who's a little disgusted by it? Because the forums (especially the story forums) used to be more constructive IMO.