Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    --SNIP--
    l
    That's sure a lot of words to justify a straw man. I like it how you pick and choose when it comes to the Worgen and use only Sylvanas to represent the whole of Forsaken. It's like you are saying that only certain Americans are bad but all Saudis are evil because of Osama. Good job.

Having said, I'm not arguing Sylvanas way of fighting. I'm just pointing out how Gen Greymane would prone on using demonic magic and necromancy as that would be only resort. He has no tech, his has only few packs, so he need greater power; Burning Legion as well as Lich King. as well as he need Night Elf and Draenei Warlocks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    By that logic someone would make a similar thread about Jaina taking the route of a child molester.
    Sure, why not? Go ahead I guess if that's your cup of tea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    There is absolutely no precedence of Greymane using any kind of demonic power OR necromancy ever. Please do not use the word "We" in any of your posts. Only you have this opinion that Greymane will resort to dealing with dark forces to fuel his agenda.
    Please disprove that? Worgens can be warlocks, my idea is in fact actually officially proven.

Please stop stirring up the pot
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-05 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    If its supposed to be a parody its pretty well made.. With another menber making a SUPER long post detailing a aliance retaking of gilneas..

I think your all just having pipe dreams.. If blizz does touch gilneas it will most likely be in a book.. The backlash they got from the redoing of zones during cata assured they wont go back to redo stuff for a long time if ever again..

Quote Originally Posted by Zarry View Post
    If its supposed to be a parody its pretty well made.. With another menber making a SUPER long post detailing a aliance retaking of gilneas..

I think your all just having pipe dreams.. If blizz does touch gilneas it will most likely be in a book.. The backlash they got from the redoing of zones during cata assured they wont go back to redo stuff for a long time if ever again..
    Gnomeraggan, Troll Capital City, Kezan, revisit the wandering isle, Kul Tiras,, all of these, you just crashed my dreams with your single post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Gnomeraggan, Troll Capital City, Kezan, revisit the wandering isle, Kul Tiras,, all of these, you just crashed my dreams with your single post
    Blizz did say that we're going to revisit Kezan at some point, perhaps in the next x-pack. Though it wouldn't be the first time if they pulled our plug.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Blizz did say that we're going to revisit Kezan at some point, perhaps in the next x-pack. Though it wouldn't be the first time if they pulled our plug.
    I know right. It felt like we only quested the coastal regions of Kezan and didn't even remotely witness the techno wonders of the interiors of the island.

Deleted
    l
    That's sure a lot of words to justify a straw man. I like it how you pick and choose when it comes to the Worgen and use only Sylvanas to represent the whole of Forsaken. It's like you are saying that only certain Americans are bad but all Saudis are evil because of Osama. Good job.

Having said, I'm not arguing Sylvanas way of fighting. I'm just pointing out how Gen Greymane would prone on using demonic magic and necromancy as that would be only resort. He has no tech, his has only few packs, so he need greater power; Burning Legion as well as Lich King. as well as he need Night Elf and Draenei Warlocks.
    She is their racial leader, she DO represent them. And he wrote following "and even some forsaken are honorable", but you grasp after straws yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    She is their racial leader, she DO represent them. And he wrote following "and even some forsaken are honorable", but you grasp after straws yourself.
    You mean like how George Bush represent Americans? or like how Garrosh represent orcs, and thus the Horde? wait, what is this expac about again?

Unfortunately, a lot of the points of this concept aren't very close to the actual lore laid out in the game. I don't find worgen that evil at all - they never were. There's a difference between "feral" and "evil". And they worgen don't resort to necromancy or fel energy by default, since they're much more attuned to the druidic powers of the Emerald Dream because of their curse. Plus, worgen are immune to the plague of undeath (except when it's given to them by the Lich King, it seems, thus Worgen DKs) - this point was brought up in Silverpine (and I believe Gilneas?) where the Forsaken couldn't raise the worgen as undead with their plague. Necromancy is about the last thing a worgen would use to fight their battles, considering their opposition from Sylvanas.

As others have pointed out many times, feral worgen and Gilnean worgen are very different from one another, and should not be confused. And, once again, "feral" isn't "evil".

Draenei and Night Elves are not warlocks. At all. Those two races are highly opposed to the demonic arts, considering the Burning Legion has screwed over their entire cultures and planets. The closest thing would be Demon Hunters for Night Elves, but even they are social misfits, outcasted from the regular Kaldorei society for using demonic magic.

This is clearly wishful thinking, and unrealistic. Blizzard wouldn't add a raid that the Alliance couldn't participate in, and they wouldn't take out a race completely. Next time, I suggest reading some of the lore. You've laid out this concept, but there are too many things wrong with it, and then lash out at people who know the lore calling them "lore nerds". Don't ask for an opinion if you don't want one, hm?
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    You mean like how George Bush represent Americans? or like how Garrosh represent orcs, and thus the Horde? wait, what is this expac about again?
    Yes. They DO represent them. Garrosh represented the Orcs in his Horde, as Sylvanas represent the undead in her Forsaken. I can't even understand why you can't grasp that concept?

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Unfortunately, a lot of the points of this concept aren't very close to the actual lore laid out in the game. I don't find worgen that evil at all - they never were. There's a difference between "feral" and "evil". And they worgen don't resort to necromancy or fel energy by default, since they're much more attuned to the druidic powers of the Emerald Dream because of their curse. Plus, worgen are immune to the plague of undeath (except when it's given to them by the Lich King, it seems, thus Worgen DKs) - this point was brought up in Silverpine (and I believe Gilneas?) where the Forsaken couldn't raise the worgen as undead with their plague. Necromancy is about the last thing a worgen would use to fight their battles, considering their opposition from Sylvanas.

As others have pointed out many times, feral worgen and Gilnean worgen are very different from one another, and should not be confused. And, once again, "feral" isn't "evil".

Draenei and Night Elves are not warlocks. At all. Those two races are highly opposed to the demonic arts, considering the Burning Legion has screwed over their entire cultures and planets. The closest thing would be Demon Hunters for Night Elves, but even they are social misfits, outcasted from the regular Kaldorei society for using demonic magic.

This is clearly wishful thinking, and unrealistic. Blizzard wouldn't add a raid that the Alliance couldn't participate in, and they wouldn't take out a race completely. Next time, I suggest reading some of the lore. You've laid out this concept, but there are too many things wrong with it, and then lash out at people who know the lore calling them "lore nerds". Don't ask for an opinion if you don't want one, hm?
    In no way I mentioned Worgen would be raised. Gen would use Necromantic powers to CONTROL the undead, to bind them to his will. next time I suggest you read the post and don't go fanboying or fangirling or stuff without reading.

And we all know that feral is just a step away from being bloodthirst evil kind of crazy make sense, like how Jaina is now. out th

You are right about the Emerald Dream part. It seems you accidentally discovered how the demons can take over the Emerald Dream; Via the worgen, pure genius!

You mean Horde cannot participate in raiding Garrosh? Wishful thinking I guess. What taking out race completely? do you mean killing Garrosh kills all the Orc? I'm confused with your fanboyisggirl logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes. They DO represent them. Garrosh represented the Orcs in his Horde, as Sylvanas represent the undead in her Forsaken. I can't even understand why you can't grasp that concept?
    Oh that is why a lot of Orcs are agaisnt him. Man, you sure grasp a lot.
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-10-05 at 03:13 PM.

I can't tell if this is a hilarious and poorly written attempt at trolling, or just out and out idiocy. Either way, laughable.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-05 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung View Post
    I can't tell if this is a hilarious and poorly written attempt at trolling, or just out and out idiocy. Either way, laughable.
    At least you can laugh at this, meanwhile you can only cry at Genn's pathetic attempts at attention whoring.

Deleted
    I think he meant the orcs in Garrosh's pro-orc Horde, but meh.

In no way I mentioned Worgen would be raised. Gen would use Necromantic powers to CONTROL the undead, to bind them to his will. next time I suggest you read the post and don't go fanboying or fangirling or stuff without reading.

And we all know that feral is just a step away from being bloodthirst evil kind of crazy make sense, like how Jaina is now. out th

You are right about the Emerald Dream part. It seems you accidentally discovered how the demons can take over the Emerald Dream; Via the worgen, pure genius!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you're the one grasping dude. Considering there's an Old God controlling the Emerald Nightmare, the Legion wouldn't fit in well with that storyline. also, way to ignore the fact that Blizzard wouldn't do this. Constructive criticism isn't exactly "fanboying" - I'm not overly attached tot he Worgen or Forsaken one way or another. Notice how I never gave a negative point to Sylvanas or the Forsaken in that entire post? If I had bashed her at all, that would be fanboying.

Deleted
    And we all know that feral is just a step away from being bloodthirst evil kind of crazy make sense, like how Jaina is now.
    Orcs says hi. Or does that not count cause they are Horde?

"Garrosh represented the Orcs in his Horde"

Learn to read, please. : /

They are exactly same. Unstable brutes. Nothing more.

"Garrosh represented the Orcs in his Horde"

Learn to read, please. : /
    See you agree as well how Worgens would use demonic powers to invade Gilneas!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    Yeah, you're the one grasping dude. Considering there's an Old God controlling the Emerald Nightmare, the Legion wouldn't fit in well with that storyline. also, way to ignore the fact that Blizzard wouldn't do this. Constructive criticism isn't exactly "fanboying" - I'm not overly attached tot he Worgen or Forsaken one way or another. Notice how I never gave a negative point to Sylvanas or the Forsaken in that entire post? If I had bashed her at all, that would be fanboying.
    Well, I like this. Not just Gen would use demonic powers, but he would use Old Gods. He is truly evil!

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They are exactly same. Unstable brutes. Nothing more.
    Actually, worgen from Gilneas (player characters - not feral breeds) are stable. They took part in a ritual and all that to regain their humanity, thus the spell Two Forms, and their re-introduction into the Alliance, and partnership with the Night Elves as part of the Cenarion Circle. The worgen and orcs both undid whatever bloodlust they had before, so...pretty stable.

Deleted
    Well, I like this. Not just Gen would use demonic powers, but he would use Old Gods. He is truly evil!
    Only if they make a volte-face with his personality like they did with Garrosh.

Deleted
    See you agree as well how Worgens would use demonic powers to invade Gilneas!
    Da fuq? Where did I even say that? I give up, impossible to talk to you, you read what you want to read. Have fun in your little bubble boy.