Poll: Which race deserves most love in EXP 5?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Honestly..
    all alliance races bar Humans

Horde:Tauren
    These, but we all know that if you give the Worgen some love, you will also have to give some love to the forsaken (right now the Worgen story is in hand with the forsaken's story)

BTW i would also add Goblins... they need some love

Draenei for alliance, tauren for horde.

Humans had the last three expansions, they can get the fuck out of the next three.

26 people voted human or orc... what..?

Should be worgen and draenei

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    No, I answered the question "which races deserve love?" by choosing the races that I find most interesting, and thus most deserving of spotlight in the plot.
    Thereby ignoring the context of the question in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    If a race is ignored because it sucks and nobody likes it, then it does not deserve spotlight.
    Cause and effect. Races that are ignored have less lore to go on so become boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    26 people voted human or orc... what..?
    I can understand the notion of Orcs needing development. They need to pick themselves up. You can't just brush their actions to one side without developing them so that they face what they've done and not just ignore what they have done like they have done since the Horde has ever existed.

horde race wise: pretty much everyone but Orcs sept on the issue of who will lead them and picking themselves back up. Trolls probably will get some love along with the Tauren. Blood elves had a lot going on in MoP but I can't say I would not like to see more of Lor'themar. seems like the forsaken will get some of the spot light if Varian wants to retake Gilenas. I personally want to see what Gallywinx has been up to, so some love for the goblins is needed.

alliance wise, everyone sept humans, night elves and gnomes should get some major attention. since I hate the night elves and gnomes with a burning passion I could give a flying fuck if they get anything at all. humans have had WAY to much of the spotlight in this game since...forever.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-10-11 at 09:39 PM.

without question dreanei. every other class has had SOME stuff in the last 5 years, did they even get a new race/class combo?

They are a very interesting race thats gotten absolutely nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annarion View Post
    Don't care, Blood Elves. Don't care if they got love this expansion. I play elves, and I don't play purple elves. Therefore the entire game should focus on Blood Elves.
    I really, really hope that's sarcasm.

All the Alliance races save for Humans could use love.. Draenei more than any other. They've been practically forgotten since Burning Crusade.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    without question dreanei. every other class has had SOME stuff in the last 5 years, did they even get a new race/class combo?

They are a very interesting race thats gotten absolutely nothing.
    Draenei were the only race not to get a new class in Cata and were 1 of 2 races not to get an updated starting zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    I really, really hope that's sarcasm.
    I really, really hope you aren't taking an opinion seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is more then one race then all of those races deserve some love, the point here is that some races have been left nearly forgotten, my vote went to one of those races, Draenei.

Draenei got no lore in wrath (its ok, since they had plenty in the previous x-pac), they got not extra class in cata, all the events during cata seem to had excluded them (i remember a quest were we could see Tyrande, Bran, Varian and Greymane discussing the events, and Velen wasn't there), it seems that Belfs got some lore in MoP, yet no Draenei. I think its time for us to know more about what the hell is Velen doing??

Definitely Tauren, perhaps Goblin and Troll as well.

Deleted
    Draenei, Gnomes, Worgens, Taurens

Gnomes, at least until they get their fucking city back, and then Draenei times infinity.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Honestly, I'd rather them write a story that didn't sideline any of the races. It's a really weird way to tell a tale of world shattering events, particularly when the heroes of the story are all the races people can play.

Hell, why aren't there representatives from the recruited races in the capitols now? Shouldn't the Yangol have a say in Horde affairs? I can just picture those poor bastards unrolling a sheaf of seal skin with the words written lazily on the inside "your boss is a troll now, don't worry, it's cool".

10+ Year Old Account
    Queen Azshara / N'Zoth & Emerald Dream - Night Elves

Burning Legion - Draenei

blood elves. they have been sitting in the shadows even when Lor'themar takes charge they really dont get much screen time. also Undead. just because i love how evil they are, and goblins as an afterthought. they are funny although very greedy.

for alliance, draeni definitly, and Worgens need a new home or to reclaim gilneas. night elves could do something as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs and humans.

Wait what? other races exist?
    Aye mate

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaucent View Post
    All the Alliance races save for Humans could use love.. Draenei more than any other. They've been practically forgotten since Burning Crusade.
    If I had to rank I'd go like this:

Draenei
    Night Elf
    Worgen
    Tauren
    Gnome
    Forsaken
    Dwarf
    Goblin
    Pandaren
    Blood Elf
    Troll
    Human
    Orc

Rather interesting who the top 3 are. The Alliance Kalimdor races. Are they too good for the Lore? Or does being shat on by Orcs for 4 years do that to a race's lore?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

the 800 metres