Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Worgen and male draenei should be removed from the game.

For noob sake. They can't hide. It's so easy to spot a bad player in pvp because theyre always worgen or male draenei. You go attack them and its instant backpeddle/run away/racial/keyboard turn. I have seen a few worgen who werent terrible but im pretty sure 100% of male draenei are bad. If anything give alliance a new race next exp with good pvp racials so they will get played by good players. We have never gotten anything that was actually badass looking so only noobs flock to the nearest looking thing. Worgen and male draenei are a bad attempt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you're reading a little too much into things, homeslice.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it you must be a wonderful Human/Undead PvP extraordinaire?

Deleted
    Superbtroll.

In case you aren't, removing them for PvP sake will cause both lore and PvE problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    That`s stupid, a lot of people like worgens and draenei, you really belive that blizz would agree to your selfishness?

You make an argument that doesn't even appear to be worth listening to. There is no base for it, nor is there cognitive reasoning... Worgen are awesome, Male Draenei are awesome(in certain situations). I'll simply agree to disagree with you.

Deleted
    Well, that was one reason to wanna take away some races lol. How about Taurens? They aren't famous to sneak around. Maybe we should leave just Goblins and Gnomes as only choices for PvP! Mini-wargames! 8D

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly you haven't seen a male nelf yet

Quote Originally Posted by Demsi View Post
    That`s stupid, a lot of people like worgens and draenei, you really belive that blizz would agree to your selfishness?
    Pssh, who likes MALE Draenei? Now, female draenei are just fine. Dem hooves,nawmsayin?
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woa View Post
    For noob sake. They can't hide. It's so easy to spot a bad player in pvp because theyre always worgen or male draenei. You go attack them and its instant backpeddle/run away/racial/keyboard turn. I have seen a few worgen who werent terrible but im pretty sure 100% of male draenei are bad. If anything give alliance a new race next exp with good pvp racials so they will get played by good players. We have never gotten anything that was actually badass looking so only noobs flock to the nearest looking thing. Worgen and male draenei are a bad attempt.
    The dumb is strong with this one.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-10-05 at 08:00 PM.

I sense a large amount of racism in this thread.

I totally agree with the OP

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda agree (not on the remove part)..i know it's bad but if i imagine a worgen or space goat in pvp i instantly think of a terrible geared space goat ret paladin doing little damage and instantly dieing...if i imagine a worgen it's not s bad really i just think of a incredibly overgeared warlock just afking while his pet single handedly defends a flag from like 50 horde >.<

Removing a race/gender combination, even if it does attract a certain class of players is not resolving anything as they will simply move to something else.
    If you think there is a skill issue, then rather than showing yourself to be a narrow-minded jerk you could try to improve the situation.
    Offer advice to those you think are new or inexperienced players.

If a part of the community always sucks, it is generally because of people like you treating those below you as scum, and not giving them the opportunities or incentives to better themselves and they feel there is no reason to improve.

The players are the best and worst parts of WoW or any game for that matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    But you'd keep belfs over worgens? I smell gay.

Deleted
    Don't you dare touch me warlock!!

Deleted
    Worgens are usually pretty good, but male draenei, not sure i've ever met a good male draenei (apart from myself ofc!), actually no, even my own male draenei shammy sucked.

Male Draenei are a bit awkward, I will give you that.

However it is good to see that my personal theory that any post that contains "XYZ should be removed from the game" in the title is both entertaining and mostly ill-thought-out.

Draenei are 100% better for Shaman than Dwarf. Nice try.