Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Confess your sins! Your guilty wow pleasures.

I have a confession to make, I really enjoy burning every druid I see that's in tree form. I have even hotkeyed my basic campfire. I set it down every time I see a druid healer. I actually had one stop going into their tree form because of it.

Lets hear it. What are some of your guilty pleasures in WoW? Be they good or bad, lets share our tails.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehe, i usually walk up to gnomes and use the football we got from christmas, to kick gnomes :P
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

i killed many ppl 90k to be precise ^^
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Using battle horn to constantly pull meg in ToT LFR p2 resulting in dozens of wipes because no one could figure out who it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    i killed many ppl 90k to be precise ^^
    I somtimes like to sit atop a cliff on the timeless isle, and dot up the birds so the people fall and die. Watching them fall is so funny for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I somtimes like to sit atop a cliff on the timeless isle, and dot up the birds so the people fall and die. Watching them fall is so funny for some reason.
    Pure genius!

I don't really have any myself, I guess i'm not so sinister or mean after all!

Quote Originally Posted by VoodooGaming View Post
    Pure genius!

I don't really have any myself, I guess i'm not so sinister or mean after all!
    I also use my lock to use unending breath. I sit in the water censored and nuke down afk people. When someone comes after me, I teleport far away and sea turtle into the great blue.

Deleted
    Gin-ju Knife set on the whale-shark / Huolon. Why ? Because I can and I enjoy chaos

10+ Year Old Account
    I always gank people who use heirloom because i know they would gank me if they would see me.
    But those with no heirlooms i let alive, because they might be new =3
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Getting new Amani Bear mount some months after 4.1 patch for alt hunter. Only me and mage rolled and I won. The problem was - Mage was really nice guy, doing fine dps and chitchat, joke all the run. Very funny guy. And it was his 1st time to ever make bear run. I already learnt bear before saw him saying that. I felt so fucking bad...

Edit: Everytime I see purple bear, I remember of that mage. It wouldn't bother me much, If I already didn't passed mounts to idiots...

I'll turn on the Bloody Censor, and then use the Rime thing from Ghost Ship to hide my status. People can't tell that I'm hostile to them.

Then, when they're doing the Celestials, I'll wander in there, take some AoE, and start killing the raiders one by one.

Only works on melee. They never know what hit them.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    I'll turn on the Bloody Censor, and then use the Rime thing from Ghost Ship to hide my status. People can't tell that I'm hostile to them.

Then, when they're doing the Celestials, I'll wander in there, take some AoE, and start killing the raiders one by one.

Only works on melee. They never know what hit them.
    What about the giant nameplate charging into the middle of the fight?

Anyway :P

People who say "Link Recount" or anything like that (especially in the middle of trash), REALLY piss me off. I need to hold back pretty hard to not say something mean. Get your own damn addon...

Same goes for people who keep linking the damage meter when nobody's asked.

When it's either set to overall, is an LFG, or a low level dungeon, I consider it completely fair game to make some sort of smart ass comment :P

Well, after looking through the posts so far I realize that I am both tremendously empathetic and unfathomably benevolent. My guilty pleasure joining old LFRs and Dungeons just to be the top DPS (by miles) so I can pop the greatest epeen the world has ever known.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I'm so used to playing my Tauren warrior (whom I don't play anymore since cata) that I still /moo on every other character. Orc, Undead, Night Elf - doesn't matter. I just /moo at people instead of doing /hi, I /moo player corpses in pvp, I randomly /moo when waiting for a tank in LFR and when my play time is up and I must work or sleep I bid everyone a /moo farewell.

Why? Because moo is the voice of a soul speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Well, after looking through the posts so far I realize that I am both tremendously empathetic and unfathomably benevolent. My guilty pleasure joining old LFRs and Dungeons just to be the top DPS (by miles) so I can pop the greatest epeen the world has ever known.
    Do you ask

"Can someone link recount?"

Even though you know you are doing 95% damage of the raid? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Etrigan View Post
    Do you ask

"Can someone link recount?"

Even though you know you are doing 95% damage of the raid? :P
    No no no. I'm a decent person bursting with humility. I post it to guild without being asked.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    Many surely have done this, but back in LFR Dragon Soul after we killed Yorsahjwhatev I mass summoned the raid to Malygos EoE instead of the DS variation.

I always vote to kick Blood Elves on my Troll Priest when doing LFG, and they pass 50% of the time without filling up the Vote to Kick - Reason bar. Got to love LFG's, eh?

Edit: So long it isn't the tank.

/use Dark Jade Focusing Lens
    /me begins to siphon %t's gold!
    /me gains 5 gold.
    /in 2 /me gains 13 gold.
    /in 4 /me gains 40 gold.
    /in 6 /me gains 66 gold.
    /in 7 /me gains 79 gold.
    /in 8 /me gains 98 gold.
    /in 9 /me gains 314 gold.
    /in 10 /me gains 524 gold