Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Doesn't holy overheal like mad? And if they are the only healer, Jhazrun's overheals would then just be heals. Sounds legit to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    4 (a third) was due to chomp which can't be the healers fault. Another third (4) was due to corrosive blood, which I assume means they were too far from the designated mass-dispell spot to ever get dispelled / out of healers range. But yea, if you wanted to, 4 is deffo doable.
    Not that big of a deal, but he DID say that Paragon does this currently, which is not true.

I agree it IS 4-healable, just not optimal by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Not that big of a deal, but he DID say that Paragon does this currently, which is not true.

Not what I saw. The exact quote was:

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Paragon do 25m now. Two discs and two rshams to feed mana tides and raid healing. All you need for farm.
    Which I take to mean that all they need is 2x discs and 2x resto shamans for farm. Which is true. It seems they have alzu go resto for safety on thok, but if Rimsky (smirk's resto shaman alt) wasn't severely undergeared (570 this reset with no legendary meta or cloak), they wouldn't need that, either. Alzu provided 280K hps, and the difference between Lyn and Rimsky was 150K. Leaves 130K to be filled out by 4 healers, or 30K hps more per person avg - considering Namm and Jhazrun weren't even close to even breaking into a rank this week on WoL (jhazrun 40K hps and namm 25K hps away) and they're both reasonably good, then it's a pretty safe bet that they can do this when Smirk/Rimsky is geared up. Thus, all they need is 2 discs and 2 shamans for farm.

I didn't bring up Thok, you did. Then I just linked the top ranked healers for Thok to back up the classes I mentioned are the strongest for that particular fight, because your post seemed to imply it would never work with 2x discs and 2x rshams. Now you seem to agree with that it would actually work so all I can gather from your initial response to what I said is that you somehow tried to argue against me regarding the strength of the two specs and/or that you just didn't understand it. Either way you didn't deserve more of a response than I first gave you with the link to the logs.

If you're still at loss I'll just recommend you to tune in to a stream of Paragon's next farm raid and you'll get to witness their zerg fest with your own eyes to see how they make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    If you're still at loss I'll just recommend you to tune in to a stream of Paragon's next farm raid and you'll get to witness their zerg fest with your own eyes to see how they make it work.
    No need to be a dick about it.
    You said 4 heals is "all you need for farm". They don't 4 heal Thok.

This was my point, which you seemed to miss.

Either way, you should probably chill out. I pointed out that they don't 4 heal Thok is all. You telling me that it's theoretically possibly doesn't really matter, because that's not what I was implying at all. Linking me logs and continuing to post useless information did nothing to prove that Paragon does not 4 heal Thok.

I'm done discussing (if you can even call it that) this with you as you seem to not understand my initial post, and thus there's no point in continuing.

Tl;dr: Does Paragon 4 heal Thok? No.
    Is it possible to 4 heal Thok? Yes.
    Last edited by Music; 2014-03-07 at 07:33 AM.

Tl;dr: Does Paragon 4 heal Thok? No.
    Is it possible to 4 heal Thok? Yes.
    Is 2 resto shamans and 2 discs all you need for farm? Yes.

Meaning he was quite correct in stating that :P. Refer to my previous post that poor smirk is undergeared as fuck.

Why can't you guys be nice to each other? Why is this conversation even happening? :/
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

are we talking about 10 or 25 man right now ?

Old necro + random arguing = closed thread.