Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lorthemar and Varian have stupidly high amounts of HP. The only way they could be killed is if fracture isn't interrupted. Yes, they do taunt, pull aggro, and stand in fires, but it's all irrelevant as it amounts to only a few percent of their health pool.

All our NPCs usually end the fight over 80% health. We do not heal them or do anything special aside from interrupting Fracture.

Deleted
    Disarm and win

well I guess he means that in all that shit it's a bit hard-ish to see when exactly they are casting fracture, it's very easy to notice if they charge at Jaina or Vereesa since they move out of the melee cluster, but if they both to decide to focus on Varian and you don't notice it soon enough they will hurt him quite a bit

It's ok if he's stupid, because Sylvanas' comment when he dies is epic
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seriously I wish the three of them would all just stay on the boat while we, the heroes, clear the path. What makes it even worse is that as the last cannon is destroyed you see the ship arrives and when it docks Jaina (and whomever the horde version of her is -- I assume) teleports the three npc party and the guardsmen to the end of the docks ... Why even bother? Walking the awesome distance was to far or Jaina has a really short range on her "super-party-teleport" spell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    well I guess he means that in all that shit it's a bit hard-ish to see when exactly they are casting fracture, it's very easy to notice if they charge at Jaina or Vereesa since they move out of the melee cluster, but if they both to decide to focus on Varian and you don't notice it soon enough they will hurt him quite a bit
    If this is indeed what the OP means, my suggestion is to make up a clear kill-order where bonecrushers get first priority and someone always keeps second/third crusher targetted to call out if they pick Varian/Bob for their fracture. That and/or having at least one of the stunners download DBM (or other bossmod addon of their choice with that functionality) and have them shout fractures on your VoIP, as it calls out the fracture targets. That should help out greatly
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2013-10-07 at 03:36 PM.