Poll: Should they do a ladder reset?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

Reset Healer Proving Grounds ladder now that the bug is fixed?

This is not a qq thread. Personally I don't care that much.

Very recently, Blizzard fixed a bug that allowed healers to get up to 20k spirit based on ilvl (Roughly 13k spi without gemming any spirit at 545 ilvl) at the cost of nothing (Gemming full int or crit, and still have 20k spirit, sacrificing no stat what so ever.)

The healer Proving Grounds is tuned much tighter than any other Proving Grounds, and pretty much every healer who beat wave 50 used this bug.

Should they do a ladder reset now that the bug is fixed? I see little point doing Proving Grounds except to get the wave 30 achievement any more as it is impossible to even get on the front page.

I know wowprogress probably doesen't read this, but I want to know what the people think! I just find it very boring that I can't aim for a high rank after progress is over.
    Last edited by MyCelar; 2013-10-06 at 02:13 PM.

Spirit bug doesn't work for monks and paladins as you need the spirit to hit talent for it to work from shadow / ele / balance. There is one monk in the top 5 and 5 monks and 1 paladin in the top top. 30% of the top 20 didn't use a spirit bug. Don't see why it would matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxiel View Post
    Don't see why it would matter.
    Because 5k spirit vs 18k spirit (sacrificing nothing) thats why :P

And I know there is probably no way to tell who did it and who didn't, but I can pretty much guarantee the top Priests, Druids and Shamans did it, and a good percentage of the wave> 50 people did it.

I can see how those 2 paladins did it with all the utility (Stuns, bops, interrupt), and Monks don't need regen (top monks raid with 6k spirit). But for Druids, Shamans and Priests who really rely on mana at this ilvl to do decent throughput with this type of damage, are gonna get nowhere.

Wouldn't want to reset the Monks and paladins and sub 50 people though.
    Last edited by MyCelar; 2013-10-06 at 02:27 PM.

I got to wave 34 without the bug, I don't want to do it again, plz don't give me a reason to D:

Quote Originally Posted by MyCelar View Post
    Because 5k spirit vs 18k spirit (sacrificing nothing) thats why :P

And I know there is probably no way to tell who did it and who didn't, but I can pretty much guarantee the top Priests, Druids and Shamans did it, and a good percentage of the wave> 50 people did it.
    Is the bug fixed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxiel View Post
    Is the bug fixed?
    Very much so, yes.