Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Blood DK is the only tank in PvP right now. They're also mind bogglingly broken and overpowered in a lot of aspects. Tank specs should be banned from entering arenas/BGs. If you wanna duel people that's fine, but purposely making the game no fun for other players is basically the same as griefing to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by ManglolSA View Post
    I duelled a warrior with my dk as blood, he couldn't get me below 90% and I couldnt get him below 35%, there is no over-poweredness to see here folks. How OP are locks!?!?
    Yet when your team walks in on him at 35% HP, he dies faster than you sitting at 90%. And if you were in Arena, you'd win.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ManglolSA View Post
    I duelled a warrior with my dk as blood, he couldn't get me below 90% and I couldnt get him below 35%, there is no over-poweredness to see here folks. How OP are locks!?!?
    Congratz! The Crowd Chose You!

/end

Quote Originally Posted by Starsinn View Post
    Thee is a special place in hell for people that PvP as blood dks.
    I already reserved the deepest gates of hell for a certain DK on the top of the leader boards. Exploits the game no rating loss.

On topic
    Blood DK's are pretty OP in BG's atm it takes awhile to kill them. Honestly once im done leveling my Warlock my DK will shortly follow just for the purpose of trolling in RBG's and on Timeless isle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Blood DK is the only tank in PvP right now. They're also mind bogglingly broken and overpowered in a lot of aspects. Tank specs should be banned from entering arenas/BGs. If you wanna duel people that's fine, but purposely making the game no fun for other players is basically the same as griefing to be honest.
    I agree with arenas because of the crowd chooses you buff, but for BG's no thank you that would make Locks Designated FC's for higher rated BG's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Except there has been tanks in BGs since they first introduced them back at 60. If you ban them, everyone goes to Locks, Rogues, and Monks as the FCers. It's not that Tanks shouldn't be implemented, it's how Blizzard has designed Tanks from PvE that make them stupid in PvP.

Besides I'd love to see how they handle no tanks in AV and Isle. Not that I care much, since most of my toons are Horde.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere