Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No mention of Paragon's World (West) first Garrosh 10? I knew MMO-C is biased, but to ignore 600+ pull kill with 1 healer by the most dominant guild in last 3 expansions is just.... *shakes head*

Edit: thx Chaud
    Last edited by Sanctuaryu; 2013-10-07 at 01:52 AM.

I'd spent a few years as a one toon woman. Never understood why people had multiple toons. Then I started on Insane and needed DMF Decks. So I made a toon for Inscription. And added Alchemy to that toon. Then realised how handy it would be to have a toon that could make enchants. So made a toon for that and added Tailoring cause yay for being able to make my own bags. Needed a lot of Trillium Bars and rather than pay AH prices I levelled up a Miner/BS.
    Specs of all these toons are irrelevant. I only want them for Proffs. Don't use them for anything else.

So wait, they put one more phase in HC which is acompanied by a cutscene? Who's bright idea was that? No one is going to watch that cutscene in HC mode. No one has the time for that. Isn't that what LFR is for?

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    So wait, they put one more phase in HC which is acompanied by a cutscene? Who's bright idea was that? No one is going to watch that cutscene in HC mode. No one has the time for that. Isn't that what LFR is for?
    its like a 5second cut scene

10+ Year Old Account
    I have all the professions at 600 except tailoring on 6 90's I main one 90 and alt another but the other 4 are just there to do proffs so I do not have to rely on gold. LOL its lame that i have to level so many toons to keep up though, getting burnt out.

Take a look at Gnomeworks addon. It blows the Blizz UI out of the water. Skillet is good but not as good as gnomeworks. I have all the professions at 600 to keep my prices down. Most of my toons have a gathering skill & a crafting. This keeps me in mats as they level through each xpac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chaos View Post
    Is the idea not to find people to trade with who have other proffs than you? It is a MMO no a single player heh? I have made one alt just to get the carpet mount / engine mount though for collection and made some for huge profits such as JC/Mining at beginning of Expan.

Main = JC/BS
    Alt = Miner / Herb (gold farming)
    Has someone mentioned limited our accounts to just 2 professions???

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would make a lot more sense to expand the profession limit to 3-4 professions per character.
    Maybe make a further distinction between gathering and crafting professions, to avoid characters with 3 crafting professions and the superior bonuses.

I don't really mind the system as it is, as I tend to want new flavors of gameplay every other week, but due to the heavy time investment in leveling each profession I usually find myself playing only a couple of characters most of the time.
    I'd really like to see changes in mat requirements for professions like Leatherworking by making it easier to obtain (especially vanilla) leathers. The price is usually through the roof on the AH and it's not easy to tell what leathers you'll get when skinning mobs, except in the later expansions. Getting medium leathers when you want heavy is a pain. And getting one leather per mob when you need at least 15 for one item makes the profession easily the most grindy of them all.

Blizzard will probably see the results of this pool and the feedback received as a reason to let a single character have more than two professions or, at least to make having multiple professions easier in one way or another, and they'll think it's a great idea too, well, until they realize it doesn't add anything to the game and we start seeing twitter posts saying how they thought it would be great, but in the end, wasn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    Blizzard will probably see the results of this pool and the feedback received as a reason to let a single character have more than two professions or, at least to make having multiple professions easier in one way or another, and they'll think it's a great idea too, well, until they realize it doesn't add anything to the game and we start seeing twitter posts saying how they thought it would be great, but in the end, wasn't.
    Bind on accaunt profesion would be the best idea. (they would have to remove bonus stats tho)
    So if i learn blacksmithing on my druid, then my hunter will learn it too.
    If i have 500 skill in taoling on my priest so my hunter will have it too.
    If i have a XXX cooking recepte on my mage then my hunter will know it too.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Do I create alts to level professions? No. Do I have every profession because I create so many alts? Yes.
    Yeah that is the boat i am in

Make craftings proffessions account wide D3 style, and ditch professions stat bonuses, the only ones who care about those are min-maxers.
    Many players level professions/alts for self-contained ease & time saving (having to find others who can do stuff for them) + for safety (having to rely & trust someone else to not ninja your mats), making them accountwide just saves you the headaches of relogging all over & mailing stuff back & forth.

Signed, 3x alchemist, 2x enchanter, 2x jewelcrafter Master of All crafter (with 3x miners + 3x herbalists).

I think it would be awesome if they would allow us to have account wide professions. Give access to the specializations you do the quest for. Give each toon the option of activating two "perks" at a time. Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    And then there is the question how this would happen? Pay 50k gold...or...*shudder*...in-game-shop.......

Moon Moon the derp wolf! Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzic518 View Post
    Yeah that is the boat i am in
    Thirded here. There really wasn't a correct way for me to answer that poll. Though I've always liked being a one person tradeskill shop in any game, so if I didn't have enough alts to manage it, I would make them. Though I DID change some of my alts' professions for this patch to (ab)use the daily cooldowns. I'm now running with a second smith, leatherworker, tailor, and engineer. Currently in the process of leveling a third engineer Hordeside so that in addition to having mounts to sell, I can make pets for my guild.

Deleted
    Considered rolling tauren druid for mining/herbalism. Druids will always have mining/herbalism, hard to justify crafting professions, while the crafting professions are the cool ones. (if I want to farm for a day my bags fill up much to soon. it's the emptying part that's also challenging.) Do note though, I'll have more room on my main sending profession stuff to the right alts.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's 10man, nobody cares.

I'll make alts for for professions (and some alts have started out for doing more than profession but just end up falling back to doing professions), tried leveling a druid just for mining/herb but didn't enjoy the playstyle. Another profession slot per char would be nice even if it was just limited to a gathering profession.

I'd like to see gathering professions be re-done in a future xpac, possibly removing the need for them to take up a profession slot altogether.
    Last edited by Mackk; 2013-10-07 at 03:41 AM.

1 healer hc garrosh gg

Deleted
    Moonfang has a low respawn time, can tag be tagged by anyone, and will give you an extra 10 tickets on your first kill.
    By low, you mean HOW low? Anyone has information about this?