Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friskyrum View Post
    Don't base a whole guilds opinion on a few select individuals and think their opinion means the whole guilds opinion.. go ask Trekie or Riggnaros your self. Stop acting like childish kids and open your eyes, thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't base a whole guilds opinion on a few select individuals and think their opinion means the whole guilds opinion.. go ask Trekie or Riggnaros your self. Stop acting like childish kids and open your eyes, thanks. a
    Frisky your posted twice my friend, gotta lay off the run its making you alittle Frisky lmao .

- - - Updated - - -

- - - END OF STUPID THREAD - - -

Don't base a whole guilds opinion on a few select individuals and think their opinion means the whole guilds opinion.. go ask Trekie or Riggnaros your self. Stop acting like childish kids and open your eyes, thanks.

Excuse Frisky he has alittle to much rum .

This is a repeated cycle of rivalry between guilds. Nihilum did the same thing to paragon and method. Now that those two guilds are gone Method gets to be the top guild. Blood Legion will be next if Method disbands for some reason before they do. Death and Taxes is still the best NA wow guild that played the game.

Here I'll post it more so the idiots get the message.

After watching streams today of both of them I know I'd prefer to be on the Method team than Blood Legion.

They were more relaxed, more professional, heard a lot of joking but pretty much no cursing at each other, the raid leader wasn't micro-managing everyone and no one seemed to be treated like an idiot.

BL, it was nothing but bitching and a hostile environment. Maybe that works for some of you, but for me I prefer things remain calm and everyone just knows how to do their job. I don't want to have to tune out a jackass to get the raid done and I don't like someone that seems to be enthralled with his position and cult of personality.

I think I would know, I have a lot of access with members with BOTH GUILDS. I am friends with a lot of them, ALOT of them are nice people, you GET THE OCCASIONAL JOKSTER or HARDASS.. but let them not be the Image of both guilds, they are nice people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here I'll post it more so the idiots get the message.

Dammit Frisky, I'm gunna cut you off.

Wonder if my message got across yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    After watching streams today of both of them I know I'd prefer to be on the Method team than Blood Legion.

They were more relaxed, more professional, heard a lot of joking but pretty much no cursing at each other, the raid leader wasn't micro-managing everyone and no one seemed to be treated like an idiot.

BL, it was nothing but bitching and a hostile environment. Maybe that works for some of you, but for me I prefer things remain calm and everyone just knows how to do their job. I don't want to have to tune out a jackass to get the raid done and I don't like someone that seems to be enthralled with his position and cult of personality.
    Blood Legion never stream today, there still on lock out. Progression / Race is over its more time for relaxation now.

- - - Updated - - -

No one got it, I would be shocked

15+ Year Old Account
    nope. :[[[

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

This isn't youtube or twitch or trade chat. You don't just repeat the message a hundred times here, thats how you get banned.

Deleted
    Lol, it makes sense that some on this board think this is an issue as they probably have never been involved in sports etc themselves so don't understand that this is just general competition in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    Competitors often talk shit about each other in all kinds of environments, whether it be work, sport or gaming, this is not surprising.
    This.

It comes with the territory.

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    This isn't youtube or twitch or trade chat. You don't just repeat the message a hundred times here, thats how you get banned.
    That's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbsbear View Post
    No that is poor just sportsmanship & most of the time it isn't even Method, its there bloody fanboys that most of time are trash talking. It just like when BL got Grand Empress WF. The Thread was full of pissed of fanboys that they lost.
    I'll just leave this here....

Who fucking cares?

I mean really, there are better things to spend your time worrying about than which fat nerd smashed his fingers on the keyboard faster than the next...

At the end of the day, these guys are going to affect nothing in this world, aside from the difficulty tuning of the next raid tier. So who really gives a shit?

It's like throwing a fanfare parade for the guy flipping burgers at Mcdonalds. They're in a field where no education is required, no real skills are required, in fact, nothing really is required besides having a high end PC set up with zero lag and knowing how to push your keys.... I think I was about 6 when I first learned how to use a keyboard?...
    Last edited by Hurwyn; 2013-10-07 at 02:56 AM.
    I would love to have nice things in game but the game is just too hard for me to earn them in.

Don't worry friend, let us go to the Blizzard store!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Your in the wrong because ... you haven't been smart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacab View Post
    It's a good thing somebody made a thread to complain about people making jokes, because jokes are literally hitler.
    /thread won

I can tell you this, your douche bag method of communication, invalidates your message.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God........ :x

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I can tell you this, your douche bag method of communication, invalidates your message.
    Ok, glad my message is invalidated even though I'm sure I know a lot more people within BL and Method than you and know for a fact that not all of them are like that. But yes, totally nice my truth is invalidated. It hurts so much.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it has stopped the people that "know what they're talking about" from further posting and look like further "douche bags"

- - - Updated - - -

If anything, I'm more of a douchebag than either guild combined.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    Oh my God........ :x
    *pat pat* It's ok Veiled. It will be all over soon enough. =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurwyn View Post
    Who fucking cares?
    Thread should have ended at this post.